The sequel of my NWN 1 mod

SubBassman

Hi guys

Finally, it's done.

It took me another 2 years to create Tortured Hearts 2, but luckily I always finish what I start. :)

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modul...ail&id=5347

It is still a hardcore RPG for those who like these kinds of games.

I hope there are still ppl who play NWN1. :)

Zoli

I feel a little guilty not finishing the first one, now. :">

Still, it wasn't because the module wasn't well balanced, well written and well paced ... I was just at the end of my module-playing time, as it was starting to be not as much fun as it was to begin with. Hmmm ... maybe I should restart it ... or load my old save game (I had just

got the timepiece from the bottom of the dungeon from a familiar character

).

Anyway, it was a brilliant mod. Well done. You may even succeed in enticing me to re-install NwN to play the sequel ... :rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"I hope there are still ppl who play NWN1."

Way more than people who play NWN2. L0L

I didn't get far into your module; because of too much lag due to the size. However, my computer is much faster now (due to upgrading for NWN2 coincidentally enough), so I'll try again most likely. And, if good, I'll try the sequel too. :rolleyes:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The amount of work required for porting a substantial project onto NWN2 would be quite a lot. You'd be better off making a new original project.

I'm currently working on the pre-production of a next-gen console h&s RPG and it's quite tiring to even think about creating anything worthwhile. I have some mod ideas anyway, they just need time and real determination. :thumbsup:

Do we get to choose if we are the hacking XBox 360, or do we automatically take the role of the slasher PS3 in the fight to the death? Will the fate of all PS3s and Xbox 360s hang in the balance until the fight is concluded? What weapons does a next-gen console use: smoke and mirrors? :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Installed NWN1 only for this :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)