hellmouth?

Walsingham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/p...am=1&bbwm=1

The above link should take you to footage of a 340 foot hole that has opened up in Guatemala. Now I know I've been watching very little besides my Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection these last few days, but I'm thinking hellmouth. 340 foot almost perfectly circular holes don't just open up like that. In any case it swallowed people.

The authorities are blaming a burst sewer main. I ask you. What kind of crazy sewers do they have in guatemala?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sewers big enough to have whales living loose in them, apparently. I'm telling you we need to get an aircraft carrier down there and some tanks. Because either Satan or Godzilla are coming out of that damn hole.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You'll need a top trained commando for this mission,

buddy-christ_large.jpg

only, I don't think he's British (believe it or not)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Lol this thread his hilarious! Satan, Godzilla, really people..... Never watched War of the Worlds? They're lurking down there for thousands of years, and soon they'll crawl out with their huge Mechs and pulverizing you! Play your last best game, eat your favorite lunch, because it's time to die very soon! Yes!

Edited by Morgoth

It was just Cthuhlu sneezing in his deep sleep. Nothing to see here people, now move along.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This is obviously the work of the Technodrome

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Shredder, Krang, Godzilla, Satan, whales, Cthulu, demons

I'll take care of your little "hole problem"... for a price.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Is 340 feet high enough for bungee jumping?

I think it's 340 foot across, not deep.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Is 340 feet high enough for bungee jumping?

I think it's 340 foot across, not deep.

He could always try to get his big rubberband to fling him across the hole then.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sewerage schmewerage. I say there are sightless troll in there who will come streaming out. but it'll turn out that the only reason they're so vicious is that they're RUNNING from something.

-Elwood Blues