Geforce 8600

Bokishi

Very nice and affordable. :shifty:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

My 7900gt is pretty sweet and affordable. Can't wait to use it on some actual game since 2006 sucked for pc. Too bad next gen games like crysis will only be able to go on normal. :thumbsup:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The me wants teh 8900GTX :sorcerer:

The Geforce8 series support HDR+FSAA at the same time?

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

AGP?

r00fles!

:dancing:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You technonerds and your toys. Is it an AGP card?

an agp-version might eventually be released, but judging by the specs, an ati x1950xt (from gecube) agp is a better choice for people with a fast pc on an older mainboard.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

You technonerds and your toys. Is it an AGP card?

an agp-version might eventually be released, but judging by the specs, an ati x1950xt (from gecube) agp is a better choice for people with a fast pc on an older mainboard.

Awesome.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Woah, I have to admit I was silently laughing with Diamond, but fortunately I never joined in the laughter officially by posting about it. But who thought they'd bring DirectX 10 to AGP? Nice one though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Although its strange that people are still using AGP, Ive gone through 2 PCI-e motherboards already. You can get a new mobo for under $100 (still it will require you to buy a new CPU, GFX and possibly RAM with it :dancing:" )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "