Lets play a game

alanschu

Lets play a game. It is not a hard game, nor is it a new game, but it will be a fun game, that much I can say. I will let those know if they don't play the game right, and then if they learn what they did wrong, they can join back in and play the game some more.

Edited by alanschu

You want to game? Tell us what is the game, is it a guessing game, for those are indeed banned games, if you read the rules. Not playing by the rules when the rules fluidic, it is hard to know right or wrong, I am just wondering what you have in store.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Since you were the first to post, I let me see your post. This thread may not be right with the rules of this board, so I will let this thread die. I will say this though, you broke the rule of the game.

Since I may not be right to play this game in just one thread, I will try to play it with all my posts. It is just a thing to do for fun.

I would try to say what you have to do to play the game, but I fear I may not be as good at the game to say the rule and not break the rule on my own.

Whew, I had to change what I said, since I saw that I had not done what had to be done to make sure I did not break the rule. I hope that no one saw what I did and calls me on it. :rolleyes:

Edited by alanschu

If a Moderator is at play then I guess it is okay, though I have to say I have no idea what this game is that you wish to play. :confused:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Is that gap on the southwest section? If so I'm in for a nickel, and flop two bishops.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

All that I have to say about this game is that it blows.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

All that I have to say about this game is that it blows.

Though you still did a good job of it. The mod one post in front of you did not do so well. But I think he has the smarts to play the game if he were to want to.

Oh no, I broke the rule of the game :sad:

I have since fixed it, but I am sure that at least one out there saw the proof of it.

The game can be hard to play at times. One has to be on their toes at all times.

Edited by alanschu

I thought we were playing a different game. If it's this one then I'm in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I thought we were playing a different game. If it's this one then I'm in.

You are free to play. If you had a keen eye, you would have seen the time I broke the rule. I have fixed it, but if you were quick, you would have seen it.

Bats use radar, oh yeah the game, bats use radar in the game of batting

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Awww. You broke the rule too :sad:

It is not a hard game to learn, but it can be a hard game to play well. Steve knows. I gave a hint. I thought more of you would know how to play the game. It is from an old school game, but not THAT old. I was in Grade Six when it came out.