Wing Commander makes a 360 comeback

mkreku

Mark Hamil for the win

Yup. It would be no Wing Commander without Mark Hamil. Come on EA, don't be too cheap :sad:

I don't know, the first two Wing Commanders didn't have Mark Hamill (nor did they have some chap named Christopher Blair). I enjoyed Wing Commander 3, but I found the first two to be significantly better.

Damn shame that

old Blair got himself shis-kababed in the end of Prophecy, making a returning cameo pretty unlikely unless he goes all force ghost on our asses.

In any event it looks like this new Wing Commander is going to be Wing Commander in name only, therefore worthless.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

First there was the raping of Ultima, Pool of Radiance, the Might and Magic series, then Fallout, next was Shadowrun, and now Wing Commander. What old game series is going to get raped and sodomized next? Phantasie? Wizardry? I know! WASTELAND! grrrr.... :sweat:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Wasteland was never a series. Fallout 3 hasn't even been released yet so you don't know if it'll be raped or not.

Besides, Brian Fargo has said that InXile are going to make a game based on the Wasteland license sometime in the future. Not that I think they will, but still..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

We all know the style of Bethesda's in house games are like and the overall quality of their writing. Remember, I always expect the worse case scenerio. More often than not, it happens. Besides, the raping of Fallout happened before Bethesda got their grubby digits on it.

Edited by Sand

And John Hurt, the dude that played Kane in Alien! Not to mention Christopher Walken, and even Jurgen Prochnow, of Das Boot fame!

Yeah, that game rocked man. I also saw Clive there for the first time btw. :sweat:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

a farce, hey EA if any of your employees come by here, your games have no heart and soul.

this includes wing commander

ultima online

the need for speed franchise and everything else

think about that when you publish the next wing commander

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Yeah EA, your games wont get to gamer heaven, because they have no soul. They go to gamer hell with all the pr0n and hentai games. I hope you

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.