About Prestige Classes , Veteran Question maybe Spoiler?

Hi all , Im new to the forums!

I have Beaten this game back when it first came out and have decided to start playing again.

I cannot for the life of me remember how to get the Prestige class.

Im only a Level 4 but by choice , I think I can level to 11 or so but am holding out for when I get my Prestige class.

My problem is i cant remeber if i need to be a certain level or do something specific in the game to get it.

So if someone can tell me how to earn my Prestige class , that would be Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks!

Requirements;

Lvl 15

50/75 (not sure which one)% towards DS/LS

Visas Marr must have joined your party...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Requirements;

Lvl 15

50/75 (not sure which one)% towards DS/LS

Visas Marr must have joined your party...

Thank you very much! One more thing , where is Visas Marr , I have forgotten?

Sorry, that is wrong about Visas in your party being a prerequisite for the prestige class. While it is a rarity, it is possible to get the prestige class before she

invades the Ebon Hawk

I have done it on Dantooine. The only thing that changes is the dialog regarding Nihilus or Visas is not present, such as "It was Visas' master... he is searching for me" or whatever it is. And anything to do with Visas that Kriea says after that. The others choices for that conversation are used.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Visas appears after you get a certain number of alignment shift points, either DS or LS. You get a cut scene that shows

Visas and her master talking on their ship

, then the next time you enter the Ebon Hawk on one of the four main quest planets, she'll be there. If you play your character as consistently LS or DS, the cut scene usually triggers on Telos, although she doesn't arrive until you're on a main planet.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

it is 50 alignment points to get that cutscene.

it can be any combination. All LS, All DS, or a mixbag.

The point is to get those alignments points(regardless of what they are) to get that cutscene.

But To get presitage class, Favor one side or the other to get the presitage class.

The triggers for Visas to appear are:

You character has accrued a combined total of 50 LS and/or DS points.

or

Your character is at 25% or 75% on the alignment meter

or

You character has met three of the Jedi Masters (I believe Vash counts, even though she's dead when you find her).

You character has met three of the Jedi Masters (I believe Vash counts, even though she's dead when you find her).

I hadn't heard of that one before. Has anyone ever had Visas trigger on this condition? You'd have to be really going hard gray Jedi to avoid getting enough LS/DS points, not just balancing LS/DS points but striving to avoid them altogether. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I hadn't heard of that one before. Has anyone ever had Visas trigger on this condition? You'd have to be really going hard gray Jedi to avoid getting enough LS/DS points, not just balancing LS/DS points but striving to avoid them altogether. :thumbsup:

I never managed it myself, but FWIW I found that information in the forums here not too awfully long after TSL shipped.