Dark Messiah

Fionavar

I would say it is on par with KotOR's but definitely superior than NWN. However Bioware does force your character to be completely clueless on several matters even though the "plot twist" is so blatantly obvious that one should see it thousand miles away and the character should have seen it coming if he was allowed to have average intelligence.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, can't say the story is really wowing me at this point, but it's definitely lightyears beyond NWN1's, which was completely lackluster as far as Bioware delivery.

The real draw of the game is mainly beating the crap out of people with a Chinese longsword.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Dark Messiah's or Jade Empire's?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I got bored with it about halfway through. I'll probably finish it at some point, but it's horribly repetitive. Buy only at bargain bin price.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I'd say it's like F.E.A.R., in a way. It has great core gameplay, but the way they designed the game, makes it very repetitive.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

DM is fun game just as long as you don't expect a real RPG from it. As an action game it's great though. Backstabbing someone is glorious as in you give your victim a new smile with the acompaning red spurt :(

Edited by Berserk

It's honestly better than sex.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."