Worst Fortune Cookie You Ever Opened?

Bokishi

I got one that said "People are watching you".

.....IN BED!

Always always ALWAYS add that to the end of your Fortune.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I got one that said "People are watching you".

.....IN BED!

.....WITH UMA THURMAN DEAD!

That's not Uma Thurman... Its ANNA NICOLE SMITH!

:o

:aiee:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

"You will live a happy, prosperous life."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not entirely certain this actually happened (I don't eat Chinese much anymore due to the suck in my area), but I seem to recall one where the writer begged to be rescued from a sweat shop. That was...odd to say the least.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I can't recall ever having a disturbing/weird fortune out of a cookie, beyond bad English grammar and such. But I like this one:

http://weirdfortunecookies.com/2006/09/04/escapee/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Given Engalnd obsession with history maybe roast beef should come with a history cookie that tells you about things you didn't know had happened to you.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We used to spend over a dollar a day buying fortune cookies (10 cents ea.). They were the cheapest thing on the ala carte and the fortunes were fun to read. Most of the time the fortunes were the regular bull until one day we got "You will buy new clothes." We just had no idea what to say to that.