Kotor 2 Mods Discussion

Lets free up the TSL Restoration Project thread of off topicness and have a dedicated thread about mods that have been released.

I just found the HK-Factory mod, is this the same one TSL are working on? It was released today.

Here's the link for it HK Factory

I just downloaded this, I will give it a try the next time I play Kotor2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Couldn't the stickied mod-thread also be used for this?

Just a suggestion :teehee:

*awaits links for other Kotor1-Restore-mods*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I've found a mod/module of Sleheyron City for Kotor 1, but i don't have the time to test it. You can get it from:

http://www.freewebs.com/mando_did_dude/modules.htm

You can read mor about thins on:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?...light=Sleheyron

P.S. Did someone know more of a cut Part on the end of Shyrack Caves on Korriban from Kotor 1. In Kotor 2 you enter there the Secret Tomb. I've always would to know more about this cut area.

Lets free up the TSL Restoration Project thread of off topicness and have a dedicated thread about mods that have been released.

I just found the HK-Factory mod, is this the same one TSL are working on? It was released today.

Is this the real thing restored from loose material in the game or did someone just just make a mini campaign type of thing?

Its the full thing of the droid factory (NOT the world). Unlike the TSL Restoration Project, it contains unofficial added things like a new droid companion who replaces GOTO among other changes.

I'm personally more interested in the Restoration Project version as it focuses on restoring 'official' cut content without really forcing other fan made stuff on you.

Is this the real thing restored from loose material in the game or did someone just just make a mini campaign type of thing?

Here's an excerpt from the Readme. It does a little of both, but it looks like it adds more than what the game had intended.

Preface:

Finished! After a whole month of workinf it's finally finished! So you'll want to know what this mod does, won't you? It basically reconstructs the HK-Factory which was cut out from the game because lucas arts wanted to release the game too early. But it also does many other things, so here is a short recapitualtion of all its effects:

- Reconstruction of the unfinished HK-Factory

- Possiblity to enter the factory without cheating and without the PC

- Expansion of the HK-Factory with several things (for example with a huge and battle)

- 1 new partymember (HK-49, he replaces GO-TO but he doesn't speak GO-TO's dialogues but instead he speaks his own ones):

- long dialog with HK-49

- Detailed background story of HK-49

- Influence over HK-49 (Doesn't change his attitude and it only depends on your attitude; sorry, wasn't able to do this a better way)

- new unique weapons for HK-49

- new Skin for HK-49 (not made by me, see credits)

- new portrait for Hk-49

- Interaction of HK-49 with other partymembers (sometimes really funny)

- HK-49 is not the same character as HK-47, he's totally different

- New end boss in the factory

- many ways of playing the factory

- New end

- special music for the end battle

- Installation comfortable by using TSL-Patcher

- German and English version

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester