Problems with saves in Vista.

So I upgraded to vista and Im trying to keep going with my saved game from XP. But saves dont go to the saves file in Vista, Anyone knows where they go?? I tried putting them in the saves file but they dont appear in the game. I tried starting a new game and saving and I went to the file to see if it was there but it's not any ideas on where it goes??

I have no idea how Vista is set up, but does it have a MyDocuments area? Perhaps Vista puts them there, under something like, say a Kotor or LucasArt folder?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Vista works indeed differently, i had the same problem with some other games.

You should check inside C:\Users\-YourName-\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\LucasArts

But this is a hidden folder path, so you may wanna make a search using the specific name of the file you're looking for, then once you've found the file, right-click and ask for the location, then it will open this folder.

Hope this helps !