Hk-47 story

LuXe

Hello, I just registered on these forums, and I have played this game for a long time. Ive done around 4 runs, and I am at the end of my fifth.

Now I am doing an evil run, and I am doing so to learn more about Hk-47 and Mandalore (But the latter doesnt seem to have any influence triggered topics) and I am struggling to gain influence with HK. The problem I think, lies in the fact that I just get him too late, as I tend to scour all the worlds quests methodically and complete them all, before managing to collect all the parts. Now how can I do this in the best way? How can I gain more influence with him, earlier?

Sith Recruit: Do you know how many sith there are on this planet?

Jolee Bindo: Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!

"Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor."

-Hk-47

Do Nar Shadaa as the first planet after leaving Telos. You can acquire all of the parts necessary to repair HK-47 on that world. You'll already have 2 parts when you set down on Nar Shadaa - the vocabulator (Peragus) and the control cluster (Telos pleteau.) The chassis is acquired during T3's raid on Vogga's warehouse and the droid processor can be purchased from Kodin, the Aqualish droid parts merchant.

As for Mandalore... I believe that all his influence triggers are on Onderon, though I think one also occurs on the Ravager (the encounter with Tobin.)

IF you sided with the Queen and you execute the General and you have Mandalore and you will get influence with him.

In Solo Mode with Mandalore with your exile, Attacking Tobin due to Tobin's naivete, stupidity, and weakness will gain Influence Mandalore.

well if you do think with Visas around, she will trumpih Mandalore with the influence.

So when In Solo Mode, Place her the fartherest away from Tobin and you and Mandalore at the closet to Tobin.

When attacking it is alright to turn off Solo Mode.

Kill people. That simple.

Also, assuming you go with Vaklu, take Mandalore with you on Onderon, there's two chances to influence him before getting to the Sky Ramp. There are unusual ways to influence HK-47, if you judge him for having killed Jedi that's gonna piss him off, but you'd run into a couple of chances to gain influence that you can't get by other means.

on Dxun, Hk-47 and Haharr can be influenced if you kill the trapped Mandalorian.

On Dantioone, Hk-47 can be influenced if you kill the sulstan droid part dealer.

Also same planet, if you choose Die Mercenary scumbag line while with Hk-47 when you are dealing with Azul and his mercenary just outside of the Crystal cave.

The more murderous lines will always favor Hk-47's POV.

Do Nar Shadaa as the first planet after leaving Telos. You can acquire all of the parts necessary to repair HK-47 on that world. You'll already have 2 parts when you set down on Nar Shadaa - the vocabulator (Peragus) and the control cluster (Telos pleteau.) The chassis is acquired during T3's raid on Vogga's warehouse and the droid processor can be purchased from Kodin, the Aqualish droid parts merchant.

As for Mandalore... I believe that all his influence triggers are on Onderon, though I think one also occurs on the Ravager (the encounter with Tobin.)

But will the difficulty on Nar Shadaa adjust after level? Nar Shadaa has some tough fights.

Sith Recruit: Do you know how many sith there are on this planet?

Jolee Bindo: Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!

"Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor."

-Hk-47

But will the difficulty on Nar Shadaa adjust after level? Nar Shadaa has some tough fights.

All enemy combatants are scaled to your character's level. I always do Nar Shaddaa first so the I can pick up Mira (or Hanharr on the DS) and to get HK repaired ASAP. If you're talking about specific fights, there are ways to make them easier.

With Atton and the Twi'lek assassins simply have Atton run behind the bar - the Twi'lek assassins won't follow. He can stand there and plink away at them in perfect safety. Cheesy, but it works.

With Mira in the Jekk Jekk Tarr, a bit of planing ahead suffices. Just make sure that there are good weapons, some health packs, grenades, and a fair number of mines in your inventory before the game gives you control of her. She can lay mines and pull the Subese through them. Her launcher has an advantage over thrown grenades - it never misses - even with grenades. Make use of whatever darts, rockets and grenades she has to soften up targets before they can close with her. By doing that, I'm able to get her through the Jekk Jekk Tarr without leveling her up at all.

For Goto's yacht, I like to use Mira and either Kreia or Visis to rescue the Exile. Mira for her ability to deal with the mines, and Kreia or Visas to deal with the droids (Destroy Droid or Force Lightning.) Even without leveling her up, Mira is capable of dealing with the mines on the yacht. Even if she isn't capable of retrieving them, she won't set them off and she can disable any she can't retrieve.

Edited by Neroyume

I think you get HK parts way too late. I like to reconstruct HK-47 as soon as i leave Telos. That's why i mada mod that puts the third HK part on one of three HK droids that you encounter on Telos.

Alternatively, you can also use a cheat code. "giveitem hkpart01&02&03" should do the trick.

If you're playing on Xbox, then there's nothing you can do. Well, other than getting to Nar Shadda first.