they DO plan on making KOTOR III

The link doesn't work. I'll leave it open for now so you can fix it maybe?

Moving to SWUniverse.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"We've also got Star Wars franchises like Knights of the Old Republic ... that we will not leave behind. It's very important to us that we grow those franchises."

Doesn't really say anything. It was probably among a list of titles, hence the "...". And with only 2 titles a year, it could be forever before they get around to it. All it basically says is they want to do it at some point when they get around to it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I still can't get the given link to work on it's own - have to cut and paste it. Funny how that works.

It's the same stuff from the article in this link (2nd page), which has been discussed a couple times before in other threads. So I'll close this one and point towards the K3 discussion thread for future musings of it's validity. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts