If a baby will grow up with Superman-like powers...

Eddo36

This baby will develop the power to destroy half the world, and you don't know how he will turn out. He may be cute right now, but later on is he going to turn out to be a Clark Kent-act alike and save a few people from thugs here and there every day? Or is he going to be Hitler evil? In that case, why take the chance? Would it be just to kill him while he is still defenseless?

Edited by Eddo36

And the award for the most idiotic topic goes to...

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think you've misunderstood the dilemma. The question is, how do you ensure you become their best friend. Then no matter what happens you'll be fine.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think you've misunderstood the dilemma. The question is, how do you ensure you become their best friend. Then no matter what happens you'll be fine.

yeah, could "he" be "she"? Then you could totally date a demi-god hottie. That would rock.

Damn straight.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

yeah, could "he" be "she"? Then you could totally date a demi-god hottie. That would rock.

Damn straight.

I wish :confused:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Realistically, demi-gods wouldn't be hot. They'd probably be fat and un-kept. I mean, they've already got the whole super power and everything going for them. They probably wouldn't care about like, how they looked and stuff and they'd probably gorge themselves and get all fat because hey, I cna just rip anyone apart.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What I like about your plan is that all women go through that phase from 17-21 where they believe they ARE god anyway. So you have to treat them the same way irrespective.

-Elwood Blues

I dated a demi-god once. Not all it's cracked up to be.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have no clue what Slug just said.

But I'm guessing we wouldn't know about the guy until he's in his twenties or if we did he'd be brought up to be a "good citizen"

For more on this topic please read Supreme Power from the MAX imprint.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Your fling with Hades doesn't count

I was talking past tense. I'm not counting my current relationship.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Your fling with Hades doesn't count

I was talking past tense. I'm not counting my current relationship.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :blink:

:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

We don't all yell at him.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Realistically, demi-gods wouldn't be hot. They'd probably be fat and un-kept. I mean, they've already got the whole super power and everything going for them. They probably wouldn't care about like, how they looked and stuff and they'd probably gorge themselves and get all fat because hey, I cna just rip anyone apart.

No, no, no. Demi-gods have godsend metabolisms and therefore never get fat!

Unless your name is Feargus Urquhart.

manthing2.jpg

Zing!

I don't wear glasses. Instead I untie my hair when it's time to save the world.

Nobody has ever bothered me with trying to do experiments and stuff.

In High School I had to control myself a few times and I almost killed a guy once with a wall but... Meh.

I don't see the relevancy of your question Eddo.

We live normal lives. Just like you puny humans.