Problems with Polish version of Neverwinter Nights 2 - why?

Telemach

Hi!

I have question for Obsidian. You are producer of Neverwinter Nights 2.

In Poland "CD Projekt" is cooperating with Obsidian.

Since the first version of Neverwinter Nights (ver. 1 not 2) has been released we always can't reach time when the Polish patch would be released in the same time as others.

What I mean ...

The same situation we have today. Spain,France, Germany, Italy have patch in the same time as US have. But Poland probably is not European Country, cause we don't have an official patch till today (patch 1.04.870 or even 1.03).

CD Projekt tell us that this is Obsidian fault - I can't believe them, so I'm asking you - is this true or not?

It's very burdensome and difficult to re-installing always the NWN2 when the un-official patch is released.

Please tell me why since NWN 1 till today (NWN2) there are so many problems to release Polish patch in the same time with IT,SP,GE,FR and US?

So many people want to play in multi-player, but we can't. I've paid for the game cause I was hoping, that situation will be changed ...

Please answer me and tell me as much as you can.

Sorry for my bad English :)

Greetings from Poland!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Call it a hunch, but I suspect he meant publisher, not producer >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...
CD Projekt tell us that this is Obsidian fault - I can't believe them, so I'm asking you - is this true or not?

Now, I can't be certain but I think Atari (the game's publisher) deals with this sort of thing. I may be completely wrong, though :blink:.

StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

Heh... I can't even get support in the United States. I bought this game when it first came out by scouring high and low the stores, couldn't even get it to run properly on my old computer, so I get a new computer.. am excited about how I get to play one my favorite games of all time and apparently it won't run because (I am pretty sure of) Vista. It basically says my graphics card is less than 128 MB when it fact it's around 281 Mb. Sigh. I email Atari, but I think Atari is pretty messed up right now so who knows when I will be able to play my game =/