Kotor III release or any offical news please!!

Man, why can't people do a search. Listen up. Months ago, practically a whole year ago, LucasArts was going to make KotOR3 in house but then cancelled it and fired the staff. KotOR3 has been started and cancelled. That is why there hasn't been any new news. Its a cancelled game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

No, that's true. I won't bother to find a link though.

Latest official word is that "LA won't leave Kotor franchise behind", so now you could easily change question from will to when K3 will be made.

Personally I don't believe K3 being under production right now

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There's been no official word on it being even currently in the works, let alone a release date. I'm sure as soon as there is (if there ever is), and reaches a point where such information is agreed to be made public, it'll be announced in all the usual channels/ways.

Here's the link to that article that mentioned "LA won't leave Kotor franchise behind." The rest of Googling for links I'll leave up to you. :)

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=c...6&Itemid=32

If you'd like to discuss what you hope/want to see in a Kotor3, you can do that in this ongoing thread.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts