Cars

Eddo36

Nice homework assignment.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

from dictionary.com

"any instrument or device for use in attack or defense in combat, fighting, or war, as a sword, rifle, or cannon."

in other words, there has to be intent, not just the cause of loss of life. since cars are not made intentionally to kill, they do not otherwise qualify as weapons. one can use a car as a weapon, however, but then you've added intent to the equation. if you look up the number of intentional vehicular homicides, it's probably pretty low. most car accidents that result in death are unintended.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Well, we have had actual murder attempts, and even contract murders using cars in the UK. Personally I think that yes, they are about the most useful (if not perhaps the most deady) weaopn a civilian can own. Once you factor in transportability, the lack of a 'threat profile' and so on.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Cars don't kill people. Guns don't kill people. Physics kill people.

The leading cause of death is life. Please help wiping out death by ending life!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

*fails resist urge check*

Guns don't kill people. _I_ kill people.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

*fails resist urge check*

Guns don't kill people. _I_ kill people.

Roger kills people.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It could be worse. You might have had to kill five deer. The deer population here is so freaking high it is weird.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, we have had actual murder attempts, and even contract murders using cars in the UK.

oh, i'm certain there is. i'll even lump in those that are so reckless that loss of life was imminent.

Personally I think that yes, they are about the most useful (if not perhaps the most deady) weaopn a civilian can own. Once you factor in transportability, the lack of a 'threat profile' and so on.

if you said "can be the most useful..." i'd agree. as it stands, they simply aren't used as weapons that often compared to other, true, weapons.

using the same logic we could say that we all commit suicide by eating <insert recent whipping boy food here> regularly which leads to <insert one of the top 5 killers here>. :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I killed 5 mice in two days last week.

Good effort! :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: