Beat the Game

I just beat the game!! A bit dissapointing but I swept throught Trayus with my Weapon master finished level 10! I guess thats pretty good. Got one question though, I didn't kill hanharr but were was MIra going? she would have died, the asssasins would kill her. And if youve played as the lightside the Ebon Hawk comes and saves you after you've killed Darth Traya is Mira on the Ship? JUst confused

Keep an eye out for TSLRP; they should be finished in the not-all-too-distant-future

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Teammates on Malachor, a resolution to the Go-to/Remote standoff etc.

Sounds like it to me :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

The Exile cut her way to Kreia, I don't think Mira had much trouble finding the Exile, then they all just got on the ship and made a run for it. I don't think the TSLRP is going to answer many of those questions, it'll probably mess a few things up actually, but it'll be interesting anyway. I'd say the only things they can safely bring back are the HK Factory and the confrontation with G0-T0, those already are canon, so that is really all that makes TSL incomplete.

Plus everything else that isn't finishable in the games (mini-quests).....
Like the fuel4Telos and navicomputer quests? Yes, there are a couple of interesting lines in there actually, and I don't think it'd be any trouble to bring them back, though I'm not sure whether they will, is this stuff going to be restored? Oh, it comes to me that there's already a fix for the fuel4Telos quest, so it's just the navicomputer quest.

Plus everything else that isn't finishable in the games (mini-quests).....
Like the fuel4Telos and navicomputer quests? Yes, there are a couple of interesting lines in there actually, and I don't think it'd be any trouble to bring them back, though I'm not sure whether they will, is this stuff going to be restored? Oh, it comes to me that there's already a fix for the fuel4Telos quest, so it's just the navicomputer quest.

Fuel for Telos is actually completeable, without any patch or fix.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

It just doesn't complete :(

As for other quests "Redemption" or "Telos Criminals" anyone?

^

The fact it shows up as complete, but everybody still complains about Telos' lack of fuel...

(fixed with a Gizka-fix though)

^

And Redemption is complete, you just have to get through the Battle of Khoonda, then you get either

[*]You've given great aid to the people of Dantooine. And Terena Adare won't let your heroism be forgotten. You've done much to restore good will on Dantooine towards the Jedi order.

[*]You are largely responsible for the mercenaries taking over Khoonda [

@ Darth Mortis: True... I was talking about an unmodded game. The patch is at TeamGizka (too)

@ jinger: Sry... but that just doesn't work :confused:

^

I just beat the game!! A bit dissapointing but I swept throught Trayus with my Weapon master finished level 10! I guess thats pretty good. Got one question though, I didn't kill hanharr but were was MIra going? she would have died, the asssasins would kill her. And if youve played as the lightside the Ebon Hawk comes and saves you after you've killed Darth Traya is Mira on the Ship? JUst confused

Was the game disappointing, or the ending? If it's the ending, i couldn't agree more. It just made no sense to me..i had to make an alternative ending in my mind lol, where the part members are present on Malacor, and you escape together. As for Mira, i image she found you before the collapse of the Tryranus core.

But no need to worry for much longer. The Restoration project is well under way, and should answer all of our questions (with the exception of what happenes to Bao-Dur...though i believe he goes back to Telos with HK-47. HK-47 then later meets GO-TO on Malacor, while Bao-Dur stays on Telos).

If only this game was released with the droid factory, HK47 vs. GO-TO scene, and companions on Malacor, it would have been one of the most memorable games i've ever played. Yes, i know TSLRP will restore this, but as they say...It's never as good as the first time. :D