Star Wars: Force Unleashed news

I have a feeling their definition of "realistically" might not be the same as mine.

Still, I've always been fond of any games that at least attempt to have better physics than average. :verymad:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wait a sec.... If you're Vader's apprentice, why the heck are Stormtroopers going to kill you?

Also, I wonder if Vader's apprentice is going to have a fixed gender, because I'm sure it would be fun to hear people whining about what his/her canonical gender should be, as with Revan and the Exile

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

actually the apprentice is a secret from everyone. So he runs around and kills jedi but everyone thinks HE'S a jedi. Hence he gets in fights with stormies.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Wait a sec.... If you're Vader's apprentice, why the heck are Stormtroopers going to kill you?

Also, I wonder if Vader's apprentice is going to have a fixed gender, because I'm sure it would be fun to hear people whining about what his/her canonical gender should be, as with Revan and the Exile

I would presume he has a gender, it sounds like an action game, not an RPG. He'll probably even have a name and personality!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

actually the apprentice is a secret from everyone. So he runs around and kills jedi but everyone thinks HE'S a jedi. Hence he gets in fights with stormies.

Oh. Well that would explain it. :thumbsup:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I would presume he has a gender, it sounds like an action game, not an RPG. He'll probably even have a name and personality!

Oh. Yeah. Right.

DANG!!!

... was looking forward to having Darth Vader's apprentice being a femme fatale...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Oh. Yeah. Right.

DANG!!!

... was looking forward to having Darth Vader's apprentice being a femme fatale...

Who says it isn't?

Oh. Yeah. Right.

LUCAS!!!

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Oh. Yeah. Right.

DANG!!!

Who says it isn't?

Oh. Yeah. Right.

LUCAS!!!

Well, there ya go...

I was one who tried to sex up my LSF Exile a little bit, but after a while even the dancer outfit wasn't cutting it anymore...

Oh well, I guess it's what you call keeping it kid-safe, even though it's all rated T, so by the time you're age appropriate, you shouldn't mind a little sensuality and lovey-dovey every now and again...

DAWUSS

But keep in mind that Star Wars wasn't designed for sexual appeal. Perv :thumbsup:

But it should have it's moments

DAWUSS

... and I guess there is the concept art of Shaak Ti...

Speaking of which, I wonder if she dies in the game, and I wonder if it'll be a clear-cut death or something ambiguous...

Also, I'm curious as to who all of the known Jedi die in this game? Quinlan Vos? Olee Starstone?

DAWUSS

I'm fascinated that Shaak Ti appears since she died in a deleted scene. I guess being deleted means it doesn't get to count.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm fascinated that Shaak Ti appears since she died in a deleted scene. I guess being deleted means it doesn't get to count.

sounds right. The apperntice will be a character similar to Kyle Katarn in that he's got a personality and such. No name yet but the groupies at lucasarts are trying.

the jedi battles will be pretty dang cool.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.