Star Wars: Force Unleashed news

of course they are ignoring pc users. pc users are more demanding for a quality game than console users, plus there are more console users to milk and abuse with a so-so game with a poor plot line. it is easier for la to butcher a game, like they did to kotor 2.

You play the apprentice of Lord Vader during the years between ROTS and ANH. From what I can tell in the gamespy article, you start out doing jedi hunts and ultimatly your entire goal is to murder the emperor for your master.

Wii isn't ruled out but they doubt it will be red steel with lightsabers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Vader's apprentice? ick

And BTW, I'm curious as to whether or not Vader's apprentice will acutally "accomplish" that task, because IIRC this would contradict canon because Palpatine's first death was on the DS

I wonder if Shaak Ti dies, though.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

"The first details of LucasArts' PS3 and Xbox 360 Star Wars project have finally emerged..."

...those bastards lol ignoring the PC users... how remarkably rude

Their loss of money.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

of course they are ignoring pc users. pc users are more demanding for a quality game than console users, plus there are more console users to milk and abuse with a so-so game with a poor plot line. it is easier for la to butcher a game, like they did to kotor 2.

And those with very short attention spans.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

"The first details of LucasArts' PS3 and Xbox 360 Star Wars project have finally emerged..."

Their loss of money.

By loss of money, you mean increase of money due to hitting the wildly more popular consoles while avoiding publishing a version that it subject to rampant piracy.

Then they'll release the PC version a year or two down the road.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Their loss of money.

By loss of money, you mean increase of money due to hitting the wildly more popular consoles while avoiding publishing a version that it subject to rampant piracy.

Then they'll release the PC version a year or two down the road.

And gain even more money, since they put out a fully finished PC game with no cut content, and word will get around that LucasArts PC games can finally be bought again.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

And gain even more money, since they put out a fully finished PC game with no cut content, and word will get around that LucasArts PC games can finally be bought again.

Nah, any cut content will remain cut, because then console users will WHINE.

But luckily, PC users can restore the cut content anyway, causing console users to whine and PC users to smirk at the console lovers' loss.

Very few companies want to take customers away from consoles. Consoles are easier to QA for and harder to pirate.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Very few companies want to take customers away from consoles. Consoles are easier to QA for and harder to pirate.

Well, if Lucas is entrepenuerical enough to cut a games content....

dragon113mq.jpg

Join The Sibilati!

Vaders apprentice... your job initially is to run around killing escapee's of the Jedi Purge. Shaak Ti is on your hit list.

They also are trying to attach real physics and object properties to the game making it so you can literrally take a stormie and toss him into a wooden wall and see the wall break realistically.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

<_<

Awesome picture. I saw that NMA. :verymad:

Linky? I've been tracking down source of that picture for some time now. I propably saw it in Avellone's blog but I couldn't find it again from there. If it ever was there...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Vaders apprentice... your job initially is to run around killing escapee's of the Jedi Purge. Shaak Ti is on your hit list.

They also are trying to attach real physics and object properties to the game making it so you can literrally take a stormie and toss him into a wooden wall and see the wall break realistically.

Well if they are able to do that then this game might be worth getting.

dragon113mq.jpg

Join The Sibilati!