Good to be back

DarkAngle

Wow! I have not posted here in ages! How is the forums going?

DARKANGLE! :ermm:

*pounces on DarkAngle and shoves Volourn down his throat and bounces off*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Dont remember you but you get high marks for your avvy. Welcome back.

Needs to be bigger.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think darkangle was someone with awful taste in music.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's my job.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That's my job.

No. Now go back to your WoW-cage.

I see you've only clocked 57 hours online and it's Wednesday already. That means that you've only been playing 57 hours out of 72 possible hours! I fully expect you to regain this loss by playing for 25 hours a day the next three days.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

:verymad:

Aren't you one whose mom threw away his/her games?

*lurking*

Ah, you were :verymad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sand isn't an alt. Sand's what Hades looks like when not viewed from the gutter.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment. :teehee:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment. :teehee:

Always take things as compliments if you are unsure. :lol:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

don't feel bad that Gromnir don't know you, 'cause we don't know who most of these posters is... and am perfectly okie dokie with that.

aside: am not sure why peoples announces their comings and goings on these boards. post or don't. you ain't one of those people that bought self flowers on valentines' day, is you? that might explain.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I think it is a mark of the superior quality of the members that they feel it relevant to say hello and goodbye.

-Elwood Blues

I think it is a mark of the superior quality of the members that they feel it relevant to say hello and goodbye.

odd. we thinks that such piffle proves the opposite. need some kinda validation from a game development message board community? is arguably not as sad as it seems at first blush, but clearly it ain't a mark o' distinction neither.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Me don't think ones that be talking about themselves in the first person plural bes having much of a footing to stand on this subject.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Me don't think ones that be talking about themselves in the first person plural bes having much of a footing to stand on this subject.

We have a winner! LOL

-Elwood Blues

bad reasoning... bad logic. even if one dismisses Gromnir (for whatever reason,) it not mean that Gromnir is wrong.

threads, such as the one in which you is posting, is no different than the "it's my birthday!" or the introduction threads... both o' which has been censured as spam by the Powers that Be... and for good reason. piffle.

seems to be some wires crossed at mod central.

HA! Good Fun!

Its kinda sad when a poster makes a \"return\" only for nobody to know who that poster was in the first place. Then again, any sympathy one may feel is immediately offset by the sheer gall of said poster in making a topic to mark their return.

\"I\'m leaving\" topics or \"I\'m returning\" topics or even \"I am subjecting you all to the drama of my pitiful life by announcing a change in my previously annoying board persona and I promise to be pleasant but in fact I will just revert to my old self pretty quick thus making this topic rather disingenuous and in fact just a a plea for attention\" topics just reek of self aggrandizement.

Hiatuseses and returns should be done quietly.

Edited by Surreptishus