abilities I can't find

there are a few feat and power I have heard you or some of your party members can get, but I can't actually find them in the game like... um...

Telekinetic combat (I'm guessing this is kreia's, and she's using a powered up version of it in trayus core)

Beast Confusion

Force focus: alter(or something like that...)

were these cut from the final version, and if not, does anyone know where to get them?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

there are a few feat and power I have heard you or some of your party members can get, but I can't actually find them in the game like... um...

Telekinetic combat (I'm guessing this is kreia's, and she's using a powered up version of it in trayus core)

You can get a mod for this power, but it was never intended for the PC from what I can tell. It is however in the game and Kreia ends up with it.

Beast Confusion

I have never bothered to get this one. But I think you can get it at level up after you visit Duxon and Kriea talks to you about it. (There are two of them, you automatically get the first after the talk.)

Force focus: alter(or something like that...)

The game is simply too easy to need boosts. It was created as a part of another game that had a similar skill but was found not to be needed.

If you want these skills you can get them from the Save Game Editor. I have tried them all out, and all at once. I needed it with my hard core mod. I recommend you make the game more difficult too.

Edited by Watchman

Those feats are not implemented, even if you get'em with a savegame editor they ain't gonna work, you can tell by the combat logs. Kinetic Combat is like Scoundrel's Luck, it isn't really that feat that gets you the AC bonus, it the class'AC progression itself. Kreia's gimped appearance has a locked equipment slot, that doesn't change if you get her the feat. Beast Confusion works, but you can't get it normally.

Those feats are not implemented, even if you get'em with a savegame editor they ain't gonna work, you can tell by the combat logs. Kinetic Combat is like Scoundrel's Luck, it isn't really that feat that gets you the AC bonus, it the class'AC progression itself. Kreia's gimped appearance has a locked equipment slot, that doesn't change if you get her the feat. Beast Confusion works, but you can't get it normally.

Is Beast Confusion the same as the one you get by listening to the Boma Beast? Or is that a cut power that still works if you tinker with KSE? :confused: From what Watchman said it's a second tier power like Dominate Mind... and Force Confusion. Logical. But you wouldn't need the second tier of Beast Control anyway, only for fun.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

It seemed silly to me that Kreia would teach powers she doesn't have, so I added Breath Control and Beast Control to her template and made Beast Confusion selectable during levelup with Beast Control as prerequisite. It's nice to have them on Telos with all those cannoks around, nice to turn tame bomas on their masters on Onderon.