Fake Holocron

I stole the fake jedi holocron from that one dude. is there anything useful I can do with the stupid thing?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

I liked Christya's scam better

"I saw your match against Niklos. He doesn't lose very often. I bet you could make a lot of credits as a professional Pazaak player! You know, you're my kind of guy; rich and handsome - just the way I like them. Why don't we slip away to the tap room together? The bartender can mix us up something special for only twenty credits. If you play your cards right Pazaak might not be the only game you get lucky at tonight."

"Sounds good to me! Here's 20 credits."

"I love a man who's not afraid to spend his credits! I'll meet you in the tap room. Don't be too long - I'm not a patient girl."

I didn't fall for his scam, I STOLE the holocron. Now, can I trade it to some very stupid Jedi for a lightsaber or something?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

Its been a while since I last played this. You can intimidate him I believe. You ask him to see it first, discover it's a fake and intimidate him into letting you have it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yeah, I knew it was high persuade/awareness/something along those lines. I think you ask to inspect it, and find out its fake. And then my family this, I'm poor that, blah blah blah blah blah.......

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus