do women have a sweat fetish?

Eddo36

Its not so good when you have a gas stove. One of the reasons why I will only live in apartments with an electric range and a electric heating system or central air.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

But at least you can't smell kitty litter or dog farts! :ermm:

Seriously - I may joke...but like all our senses, sometimes you don't know how important they are till they're not working properly. Do you actually have no sense of smell at all, or just a very minimalized one?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It would have to be a very very very very very strong smell. Such as my friends would be on the verge of nausea and vomiting while I would be like "Is that garlic?"

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Um, yes. Most foods have no taste to them unless I really spice them up. I heavily use garlic, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and chili powder when I cook. Most people can smell my cooking a good distance away. My friends claim that when I sweat, I sweat garlic.

Edited by Sand