RIP Anna Nicole Smith

DeathScepter

Drugs. Had to be drugs.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Or it could have been foul play to get rid of her claim off her former husband's billions! CONSPIRACY! :thumbsup:

Still, a bit of a shock.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Not quite sure about how she died (sounds like cardiac arrest), but with her inheritance held up in court, her debts and the paternity debacle, it's not looking good for her infant daughter. But she'll be forgotten soon enough. There's just too much tabloid oomph in the death.

Edited by Pop

Come on now folks, its not nice to speak ill of the dead. :confused:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Or it could have been foul play to get rid of her claim off her former husband's billions! CONSPIRACY! :thumbsup:

Still, a bit of a shock.

You can come up with a better conspiracy theory than that!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I had a friend who used to say, "live hard, die young, and leave a fond memory". I guess she did all those things. Sort of... I guess... Well.... I don't think I'd want to be remebered for the things she'll be remembered for.

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

I had a friend who used to say, "live hard, die young, and leave a fond memory". I guess she did all those things. Sort of... I guess... Well.... I don't think I'd want to be remebered for the things she'll be remembered for.

Ive heard it as "Live hard, die young, leave a good looking corpse."

Anywho, WTF, did this family recently handle the Hope diamond or open a tomb? They gots the BIG MOJO CURSE on them!

Still, a bit of a shock.

You can come up with a better conspiracy theory than that!

Probably, but I don't want to go all spastic over someone who has recently died. Its kind of disrespectful.

I once saw an interview with her on Swedish television. She was the dumbest person on the planet when she was alive. I think her death raised the world's collective IQ noticeably.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't know why I watch movies anymore. Reality is turning into a day time soap opera!

-The Crocodile Hunter dying from a super rare fatal stingray strike.

-Border patrol officers shooting a drug smuggler. The officers are then ARRESTED for defending themselves and protecting our country from these scum bags, then they go to prison! With someone in the gov lying that these officers were 'out to shoot mexicans'. Why the hell would he do this?? Hates these officers? Involved with the drug smuggler(s)? Government conspiracy?

-About 5 or so celebrities making asses of themselves and then going into rehab.

-Sky divers involved in a love triangle. One female sky diver tampers with the other's parachute so she goes splat.

-Diaper wearing astronaut stalking another woman in an astronaut love triangle and possibly attempting murder.

-Anna Nicole's son dying in odd drug circumstances, then the soap opera concerning 'who's da daddy' of her daughter. Now, she dies in odd circumstances.

What happened to the days when these nutty stories happened maybe once a year? What the heck is next in the insane show of real life?

"Stay tuned for the shocking revelation as Tom Cruise announces he is an alien from Alpha Centuri!".

The headline of Yahoo! right now, I **** you not:

Candle In The Wind

:thumbsup:

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Point not found?

Anna Nicole Smith was nowhere near the icon that either Marilyn Munroe or Princess Diane were.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."