Britain a police state for violent anti-establishment people

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6340935.stm

I absolutely love this story. The way I read it we have a man who clearly despises the government, is taking a course in political islam and works in a proseletysing bookshop and whose first reaction on seeing police come to his home was to look for a weapon is claiming all muslims are targets! I was, like, "Sure, any muslims who are violently inclined radical muslims." Nutball.

I'm not saying anyone who is violent and dislikes the government should be arrested or subject to arrest. However I would suggest that if you are and you get picked up as a terrorist suspect then the police didn't make a vast error.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He said he would be affected for the rest of his life by the arrest.
:'(

Mr Bakr said his parents had told him they had aged 10 years while he had been in custody.
:'(

Why do you hate freedom?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Because I can't spell it.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah yes, freedom. You gotta give what you take! :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It's not so hard to figure out why the radical muslim community is being surveiled by more cops than there are muslims. This is serious buisiness, more terrorists attacks in London now than anywhere in Western europe if you count the foiled ones.

Interestingly I can't find any reference to weapons now.

However, while looking I find another quote by him:

"It's not a police state for everybody else because these terror laws are designed specifically for Muslims and that's quite an open fact."

He also critcised the police for their 'amateur interrogation techniques', suggesting he objects to our being an amateurish police state.

Which leads me to suspect we have finally located Onur the Courageous.

-Elwood Blues

It's a damned lie! :shifty: Everyone knows we were persecuting the Irish long before the Muslims turned up.

-Elwood Blues

Will someone think of the Irish Muslims! WILL SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THEIR PLIGHT! :'(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

It's not so hard to figure out why the radical muslim community is being surveiled by more cops than there are muslims. This is serious buisiness, more terrorists attacks in London now than anywhere in Western europe if you count the foiled ones.

Interestingly I can't find any reference to weapons now.

However, while looking I find another quote by him:

"It's not a police state for everybody else because these terror laws are designed specifically for Muslims and that's quite an open fact."

He also critcised the police for their 'amateur interrogation techniques', suggesting he objects to our being an amateurish police state.

Which leads me to suspect we have finally located Onur the Courageous.

What did the ME ever do to us? The poor guy is just a victim of western society. :'(

Perhaps he objects to not being tortured properly? :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

You keep saying that, but I no no think it means what you think it means.

-Elwood Blues

Perhaps he objects to not being tortured properly? :thumbsup:

That must be it. I mean, if you're going to go through that, the least they can do is be professional about it. There's only one thing worse than torture: not being able to brag about it afterwards. Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Professional torturers? Do they wear latex? :confused:

OH NOES! They are trully evil! :thumbsup:

Might makes right, but what makes a left?

Ooh, so it's that time!

Okay, lemme try:

Why was six afraid of seven?

because seven eight nine

Also: what the *** is wrong with the :ph34r: emote?? (asterisks added for DRAMA)

Edited by 213374U

No, it is maintaining the status quo through fear and domination as well as give an illusion of power to those who seek to perpetuate the status quo.