LOST

kumquatq3

Except it's not exclusively for Ben. Jack saw his father, Walt could get more out of it than anyone else, Ecko saw his brother, and probably others that I can't think of right now.

Why are you thinking it's something for Ben? The place has obviously been around longer than he has. And Jacob's asking Locke for help implies he doesn't like Ben anymore than the rest of them. Though since Ben is the one in a position of power, maybe he's like Walt.

Ooh, since Ben wasn't actually born on the island that doesn't explain his tumor. Maybe Jacob gave Ben cancer!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Aye. Though, I must admit, I got a little misty eyed for Charlie recollecting his "greatest hits".

This season finale better be the best gotdang thing I see all year.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I want people to stop being knocked out with one hit by a blunt object. Anyways this episode was alright, I thought the

under water thing with hawt chicks was pretty cool but the whole war thing seems a bit...cheesy

Hopefully the season finale is cool. The previews looked kind of lame "I love you" kind of bs even though she slept with some salacious man whore, yeah ok jack keep that up and you'll not only have no dignity but the herpes. We can only hope that another plane crashes and kills everyone including its occupants and the Island falls back into the ocean to never come back again. Of course Siad would have to somehow survive and Lost could turn into a spin off where Siad becomes an assassin and brutally seeks vengeance against Walton and his dad.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I dont understand why in the world Bernard is doing the shooting when Kate or Sawyer could be doing it. I think hes gonna get killed.

Rose was the one that was supposed to die but now its gonna be Bernard. Thats cool.

Edited by roshan

I got the feeling that Desmond was somehow testing Charlie to see if he would actually sacrifice himself for the greater good. He either had to know, via his gift, that the Looking Glass was in fact not flooded or I suppose it could become flooded in the near future. Why the hell they didnt simply sever the cable is beyond me. I think the hotties are the last surviving remnants of the Dharma team and they think Charlie is one of the ones who wiped out the rest.

Why the hell they didnt simply sever the cable is beyond me.

:(

Yeah, but maybe Looking Glass has batteries or something. Though severing the cable does make alot more sense.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Why the hell they didnt simply sever the cable is beyond me.

:(

Yeah, but maybe Looking Glass has batteries or something. Though severing the cable does make alot more sense.

While the cable may also be a power supply, I took it more as the connection to the radio tower that emmits the jamming signal since you cant jam a radio signal from underwater. The whole reason for them to go to the Looking Glass was to flip a switch that would stop the jamming so it just seemed really silly to me that they would choose to try to swim to a flooded chamber, which would kill Charlie, instead of just axeing the cable.

I think cables of that type are used for communication, if anything. Cutting the telephone cable to a place where there's supposedly no contact already wouldn't do much.

But, I guess it needs power from somewhere. That seems a little too easy, though.

Edited by Tale

lol @ Charlie's Angels

I think the hotties are the last surviving remnants of the Dharma team and they think Charlie is one of the ones who wiped out the rest.

I say Dharma is reorganized and coming to reclaim the Island. And Naomi is one of them.

They could simply be working for Ben/the others.

Dharma never left, we know this from the pallet drops. Unless that's just a product of the nature of the island.

Edited by Tale

But, I guess it needs power from somewhere. That seems a little too easy, though.

And how do they replenish their air? CO2 scrubbers? Giant snorkel?

I say Dharma is reorganized and coming to reclaim the Island. And Naomi is one of them.

Dharma may be on the way back but I doubt it. I think the pallet drops are automated. No way they dont know by now that all the stations are offline.

Naomi is difinetly not Dharma, IMO. Shes working for Desmonds girlfriend with the bottomless pockets.

Edited by Gfted1

How do you automate an air drop?

How do you automate an air drop?

outsourcing it to a different company..

Besides at the time the drop was made the last station was still operating and under Dharma control (to a degree at least). Punching those numbers in were still important and the people doing it needed supplies.

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Naomi is difinetly not Dharma, IMO. Shes working for Desmonds girlfriend with the bottomless pockets.

Consider this:

When Naomi awoke when she was just found, and saw Mikhail in a Dharma-suit, she told him she was not alone.

I think the Looking Glass is the portal to the outside world.

lol @ Charlie's Angels

I think the hotties are the last surviving remnants of the Dharma team and they think Charlie is one of the ones who wiped out the rest.

I'm pretty sure the blonde in the Looking Glass will turn out to be Ben's childhood girlfriend. Why else would they give her a close up?