LOST

kumquatq3

I don't believe the writers when they say they have things planned out.

According to Carlton Cuse, the skeletons found in the cave in season 1 will be proof that the ending of the series was planned out from the beginning.

Some seem to think it's Desmond and Penny. I'm not sold on the time loop theory so I don't really have an idea.

Edited by Pope

You know, I've been reading nothing but negative reviews for last nights episode, but I kind of enjoyed yesterdays tale. Okay, so maybe the explanation behind Jack's tattoos was lame, but the chick who put them on was smoking!!

And we had some answers last night. They all live on the main island, I guess.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Looks like next week we get a chance to meet up with

eye-patch guy

. And it looks like Sayid has met him before?

I didn't mind last night's episode. A little touchy feely, but it was nice to move the plotline ahead ever so slightly without having another bombshell dropped on us.

Hurley to Jin:"I...........understand (points to eyes?)......you"

lollercoasters

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Wow, I really didn't like this episode for some reason.

It screamed filler. :)

Perfect explanation. Nothing happened except some van which will probably play 0 role in the story at all. It was just another freakin hugo story which added like pretty much nothing new, we already knew he was cursed and we already know everything was goin crappy for him. Just a lame episode all around.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I see that van becoming a battle wagon!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wow, I really didn't like this episode for some reason.

It screamed filler. :yes:

Perfect explanation. Nothing happened except some van which will probably play 0 role in the story at all. It was just another freakin hugo story which added like pretty much nothing new, we already knew he was cursed and we already know everything was goin crappy for him. Just a lame episode all around.

You americans will be dissapointed when the one to save them all isn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That reminds me. Up until that episode I never realized Cheech had a hair-lip as everything else I have ever seen him in he is sporting a mustache (Cheech & Chong series, Corsican Brothers).

I thought the episode was meh and I didnt understand why the French chick blasted off 3-4 rounds at them when she knew who they were. Arent they all pals now?

The French chick is insane. I was wondering if they were going to wait very long before telling her about her daughter.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Locke...lol. Could see that one coming from a mile away.

I really look forward to an episode where someone tells some truth about Dharma and the Others (Hostiles?) in plain English.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Yeah, Boris or whateverthehellhisnameis seems to be completely full of ****. And way to tie up that loose end with that Other chick that was talking to Michael about Walt a while back.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I didn't like this episode too much. Not sure why.

Maybe I just don't care about these characters anymore?

Or about the story, if there is even one.

Lost really needs to advance its plots and last night was nothing special.

At first it seemed like it could've been. OooOOh Eyepatchman has cows!

Then we get a third faction in the mix which we really don't need and in the end we don't know who Boris Eyepatchovitch really is, which raises more questions when so many already need answering.

Sawyer: "First, Who the hell are you???" Haha priceless!

Maybe they're Hostiles! OooOOoooh!

:rolleyes: