Torment Help

GreyFox

You can't.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Its been too long since I used any of the Torment editors to remember if they had Faction editing or not. :yucky:

But FWIW Sorcerer's Place has a collection of savegame editors for the game, so you could check them out.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

you'd just have to find a faction you'd rather belong to, because as the o so many posters above me have said: you can't get back to factionless state once you've joined any of them.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Not quite true.

You can stop being a Dustman if you admit to being immortal.

You can stop being an Anarchist if you sell the Anarchists out to Godsmen.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

oh nice! something I didn't know (or have forgotten) :lol:

*goes to play some more ps:t*

You can stop being an Anarchist if you sell the Anarchists out to Godsmen.

Can you do that without being a godsman?

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Plus ten points for replaying Torment!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.