• Soresu
    • Sien
    • Ataru
    • Niman
    • Juyo
    • Affinity (force Form)
    • Pottent (force Form)
    • channel

If I remember corectly you have to learn Nimian before you can learn Juno (Or maybe that should be, you have to learn Nimian before any Jedi Master would consider teaching you Juno)

I tend to stick with Shii-Cho for most battles, switching to Makashi for lightsabre fights.

If I remember corectly you have to learn Nimian before you can learn Juno (Or maybe that should be, you have to learn Nimian before any Jedi Master would consider teaching you Juno)

I tend to stick with Shii-Cho for most battles, switching to Makashi for lightsabre fights.

Only Sentinels, Watchmen, and Assassins can learn Niman.

Only Guardians, Weapons Masters, and Mauraders can learn Juyo.

Mmh, I wouldn't use Juyo against powerful Force wielders, more against huge beasts and strong melee fighters. I prefer a Weapon Master to a Marauder mostly because I like deflection, so Form V definitely does it for me. Anyone who's experienced the satisfaction of Force choking Kreia must appreciate Force Mastery.

Mmh, I wouldn't use Juyo against powerful Force wielders, more against huge beasts and strong melee fighters. I prefer a Weapon Master to a Marauder mostly because I like deflection, so Form V definitely does it for me. Anyone who's experienced the satisfaction of Force choking Kreia must appreciate Force Mastery.

Juyo,believe it or not, can be good against force user because due to its aggessive nature would keep them off balance from using the force.