• Calo Nord
    • Darth Bandon
    • Davik Kang
    • Darkside Bastila
    • Darth Sion
    • The Masked Sith Guy
    • Chuundar
    • Brejik

Bah! Canderous is a worthless meatbag compared to HK-47! Speaking of which, I really wish HK had a bit more lines in KOTOR. I totally loved his grim sense of humour, especially when I asked him to translate the history of the wanderings and the civil war of the Sand People.

I vote Brejik.

He has the awesome power of 'grating, annoying voice'

I actually cringed in horror when I first heard him speak after the swoop race.

he sounded like a whiny, teenager trying to fake a british accent.

I voted for Malak because, well, whether it came across that way in the game or not, in MY mind Malak was the top bad guy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It can't be helped were all bored stiff from the lack of new press releases regarding game content. Damn it give us somethng new already!

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Well most of the villains in KotOR sucked (there were no TRUE villains IMHO; all those that appear in the game are more like mad "give me more cash or I will kill you" peasant slaughterers), and those that did not suck were not a lot better than those who did. Thus, you cannot really say I have a favourite villain from kotOR, since all of them had a pint of suckiness and lame-ness in them...I would vote for HK if he was included, though.

As for the second one, I am too bored to see/download the stuff that the listed villains appear in, so I don't really have an opinion on them :ph34r:

Again i have to reserve judgement until i know more about the villians in K2.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!