Niman

I never played as wathcman or assasin but is niman a good form? WHich is better Juyo or niman

i have played as a sith and i think makashi but sith assassin good.

you make no sense

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

>_< It isn't that difficult to understand.... They want to know if the form Niman is good and if it's better than Juyo. They ask because they have not played as a Watchman or an Assassin, therefor they would not know. However, the point of having two topics on 'force forms' is something that I am yet to figure out. Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Niman is used by Knights who say Ni

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Whats this nonsense, I have played KOTOR 2 to the end and there aren't any 'force forms'
You can play this game over and over again and still miss something worthwhile, most Force forms are restricted to Consulars and Jedi Masters but you do get Force Channel no matter what. The others are:
  • Force Affinity: FP regeneration in combat
  • Force Potency: More damaging Force powers
  • Force Mastery: Force powers DC increase

These also have their minor drawbacks, like Force powers taking more FP, but they are effective and can be more deadly than any lightsaber if properly used.

Niman doesn't have any particular weaknesses. You'll get a very modest (+1) boost to many of your abilities such as defense, attack, blaster deflection, etc., and it's better than having no lightsaber form at all, if you want to use a lightsaber.

I prefer Juyo, simply because you get that extra attack, and your critical threat range is significantly increased. To me, taking the defensive penalties associated with Juyo are worth it.

The correct answer is...it depends. All the lightsabre (and force) forms have strengths in particular areas as well as weaknesses. Niman is a general form with no real weaknesses, but it can be bettered by other forms depending on the situation. Juno is probably the better form to use if your going one-on-one due to the extra attacks you can get, Niman is probably better if your fighting a number of opponents.

I never played as wathcman or assasin but is niman a good form? WHich is better Juyo or niman

Juyo is a lot better. If you want proof, watch AOTC when Coleman Tobar tries to fight Dooku.

1. Who is Coleman Rebar?

2. Who fights Dooku other than Obi-Wan and Anakin?

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Niman's training has a overview of all 5 primary Saberforms (from Shii-Coo{form1} to Djem So/Shien{Form5})

So it does have blaster bolt deflection from Form 3 currilum But it doesn't emphasize any one strength over the others.

So Coleman was a more foolish one of the Niman fighters.

a wise jedi knows how to use both wisely.

Brute Strength has its place and so does peaceful solution.

If that is your mindset, then let me tell you one thing.

You can't get throught either game with peaceful solution.

What happens when you face Malak? Can he be persuaded to let you step in with no conflict? What about Atris? The Jedi Masters? Sion? Nihilius? Kreia?

My point, brute force can take you places that peaceful solution can't. Brute force can practically take you anywhere.

dragon113mq.jpg

Join The Sibilati!

If that is your mindset, then let me tell you one thing.

You can't get throught either game with peaceful solution.

Sure you can. Redefine peaceful solutions with solutions with slightly less violence. :lol:

"I'm Bastila, I'm out to kill you!"

*stab, stab, stab*

"Sorry, sorry, Revan! I love you! Please forgive me! Please don't kill me!"

Just say I have no problem in kicking ass and taking names.

also a peaceful solution can be a pathway for rearming yourself so you can start the attack at a stronger pace.

Yeah, peaceful solution can also lead to a power that isn't near as good as force crush. :lol:

dragon113mq.jpg

Join The Sibilati!

You use Force Crush on a single target, spending energy, a peaceful solution may get you the result you wanted on a far greater scale through mental confrontation, which is a more effective if uneasy way to grow strong in the Force. Plus it needs not be something that stems from the Force, the higher mysteries often blind you to others, staying grounded to who you really are makes your abilities with the Force become that much stronger.