Dawn of the Dead 2004

Walsingham

As the title suggests, I' can't track down the Dawn of the Dead 2004 soundtrack. For those of you who don't know the film, it really sets the tone, from Johnny Cash's "When the Man Comes Around" to the lounge version of "Get down with the Sickness". I want to buy a copy of the soundtrack, but can't find one for love nor money.

Well, alright, I only tried deep platonic affection, but give me a break. I'm a busy man.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You can find this version of Down with the Sickness here.

There you will also find many other hilarious lounge versions of other popular tunes such as Closer by NIN.

Richard Cheese FTW! :huh:

Like Weird Al, but swing instead of polka. Nice. That's two christmas presents sorted.

But i still want the damn soundtrack.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

How about getting the individual tracks from iTunes. Will that work?

I have no ipod. I was going to ask if any of you chaps could find the tunes there, in which case I'd try to get them that way.

-Elwood Blues