This will be mines in less than 2 weeks

Eddo36

Kato perkele mullahan olis melkein varaa noihin! :lol:

Ostin ne opintolainalla, mut suosittelen+++ :lol:

EDIT:// For the non-finns out there, it means that i bought them with my studentloan.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yo soy un pato morado y un gato estas en mis pantalones.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yo soy un pato morado y un gato estas en mis pantalones.

Using babelfish: "I am a mulberry duck and a cat these in my trousers." :lol:

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who needs guns when you have a set of these at home?

TripleSwordSetNet.jpg

(Sorry, no actual pictures since i don't have a digital camera at the moment)

Kato perkele mullahan olis melkein varaa noihin! :lol:

*translation*

"Hi :lol: "

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hypothetical question, would you swap your right to bear arms for a safer country where civilians didn't need to arm themselves for personal protection, there are many such countries in existence, or is this really about something else than safety.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Hypothetical question, would you swap your right to bear arms for a safer country where civilians didn't need to arm themselves for personal protection, there are many such countries in existence, or is this really about something else than safety.

There are parts of America safer than whichever countries you're thinking of as a whole, I'm sure, where people would be no quicker to give up their right to bear arms than someone who lived in a place with a higher rate of crime. It is about much more than safety.

Finnj

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Hypothetical question, would you swap your right to bear arms for a safer country where civilians didn't need to arm themselves for personal protection.

No.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Hating Fins, Swedes and Norweigians isen't racism, it's patriotism :D

Now now, be nice to the drunk people. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Nah. I like going out with the boys to the shooting range with my rifles and shotgun.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

That requires trust and reliance on others, and particularly trust in our government. No. I wouldn't.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

What is really surprising here, is how little you people seem to trust your government. Looks like a major failure on their behalf to me.

DENMARK!

Hypothetical question, would you swap your right to bear arms for a safer country where civilians didn't need to arm themselves for personal protection.

To paraphrase Churchill those who would trade freedom for safety will get neither.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

What is really surprising here, is how little you people seem to trust your government. Looks like a major failure on their behalf to me.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I can go on by my finger hurts from pulling the trigger so much at the range yesterday.

Now THIS made me laugh. hahahahaah

breath

hahahahahaha

whew.

haha

I don't know who to believe, but guns will be part of the national landscape for the forseeable future.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That requires trust and reliance on others, and particularly trust in our government. No. I wouldn't.

Trust no one.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Guns = safety and freedom.

Finnj

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "