29 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Class

• Jedi Weapon MAster
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Master
    • Sith MArauder
    • Sith Assasasin
    • Sith lord

I chose master for the ridiculously high wisdom modifier I added to my def with battle precognition. with saber crystals, jal shey meditation gloves and belt, and a circlet of saresh, I attained 32 wisdom (at only lvl 9 master). still pretty weak as I haven't finished the game yet and am still looking for some better wis boosting saber upgrades.

Edited by haku365

Jedi Master is my preferred choice but I will choose Sith Lord when I play Dark Side.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I love Sith Marauder or Jedi Weapon Master both a re extremly fun to play espceially if you were a guardian beforehand. Jedi weapon master has suprerior two hand fihting that rocks. ANd Enlightment is awsome with master flurry I killed atris just by using the default attack(with enlightment). One morereason that I like it is if you have a high dexterity you could see your saber(s) actualy defending against enemy attacks. Since this is only second time playing i will try jedi master for sure next it seems to be really intersting.

My LSF Exile was a Guardian/Weaponmaster

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.