Feats : prerecongition

If I recall correctly you get warnings on Duxn twice (Before running into the bounty hunters, and later if you take on the Zagrak). Once on Onderon (Before you run into the second load of bounty hunters there). Once on Dantooine in the caves and at least once on Nar Shaddar just before you come face to face with the squid face in his lair. The Ability gives you a cut scene with a wavering border around it, rather than something that says 'Warning'.

But like you said, it is mostly useless.

Wavering screen sides:

Just to note; that effect is not displayed on older graphic cards/lower graphical options

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just to note; that effect is not displayed on older graphic cards/lower graphical options

Yes, I recently discovered that when I got a new computer. On my old one, it didn't show the "precognition" effect and it didn't show the alignments of characters when I used Force Sight.

And yea, precognition is used on very rare occasions in the game, like on Peragus (when you first get the power), Dxun (when ou approach the Zakkeg lair), and Nar Shadaa (when you head to the Beast Pin in where Visquis is waiting for you). That's all I can remember anyway.

You don't get any premonition on Korriban. You get visions, you get telepathic guidance, but no premonition.

Vash's corpse? I think it's obvious that something bad would happen after finding a Master in a pool of their own blood.

For the Shyrak Cave, that depends if Kriea was picking up the disturbance before the Exile or felt it through the Exile then added the warning in-head to do that after the Academy.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

^ I agree, I am trying to remember if there was the wavy edge to the screen for Vash's corpse. I think there is.

Anyway Visquis in the arena when you get close to the door isn't really a premonition either, because you can see him through the windows above, and we know about the traps. So it's just a reminder to save your game.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Im confused its me again. the very first feat i ever got was PRERECONGITION. I thought it would be useful. i haven't got a single warning yet and im almost done the game???

Precongnition is a "Passive" skill. In other words you can't use it. It goes off at points in the game (already mentioned in this thread) that look alot like a part of the story telling. Just watch out for the wavy edges in cut senes. That is Precongnition at work.

Before they changed their mind, Kreia was supposed to be selectable for the mission to the tomb of Freedon Nadd, either she or Visas would have got a premonition of the perimeter motion relay outside the tomb, and another one right before the closed door that leads to the crypt.

I think someone pointed out that since Kreia had to heal Tobin and send him off to Nilias with the 'warning' about the Jedi academy, and since both missions on Duxn and Onderon are meant to be taking part at the sametime, Kreia shouldn't be avalible for the Duxn mission. After all she couldn't be in two places at the same time.