Jedi Weapon Master

Ok hi im new here just got a quetion. I went through all the planets and just beat onderon( THE palce were you actually talk to Kavar) Im level 7 Jedi weapon master and 15 guardian am i on the right track to get a high level while later fighting traya

Edited by AvenTrin

The enemy strength of a "new area" is set and based on your level when you first arrive somewhere, so I'd also say yes. Typically it seems people are 23-30 when they finish the first time, so I think you're doing just fine.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The first time i played through with a consular i destroyed the entire game way easy until i got to traya. She would murder me in like 10 seconds even though i was a pretty good level. If your a weapon master you should be fine though since you should have enough vitality and do enough damage to take her out.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

When you face off against Traya her level will be the same as yours. That's how it seemed like when I played the game different times and various levels.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester