The Music Thread

Darque

The Sea & Cake ~ Hotel Tell

I love a little wokka-ja-wokka

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Deltron 3030 - 3030; you know, this would be a lot better if Del actually said something of, like, substance. Hey, "cannibals eat human brains for dessert|buried under deep dirt, mobility inert" - that's like more voluble Eminem (without the comic self-consciousness). The capitalism line was good (though derivative) - he should've expanded on that. I really like the production, though.

Awesome cover.

Yes. The vocals contrast wonderfully to the chubby guitar.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Sea & Cake ~ Lamont's Lament

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I got to listen to a fair bit of classic rawk at work tonight, but they didn't play the one song I wanted to hear.

The Band - Up On Cripple Creek

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

ozzy osbourne - speak of the devil dvd ... a 1982 concert first shown on MTV just after Randy Rhodes passed away

an awesome concert ... some of you may remember the album (of the same name) done with all Black Sabbath tunes, this dvd is mostly Ozzy's tunes from his first two solo albums. Only the final 3 tunes are Sabbath tunes.

Brad Gillis fills in on guitar an does an excellent job ... Brad filled in so Ozzy could continue touring

I got this as an import package deal ... the dvd an cd all in one ........ if you like ozzy well worth finding and purchasing. I got mine on e-bay for $15 US :)

Steve Earle w/the Supersuckers - Before They Make Me Run

I was pleasantly surprised to hear a few Steve Earle songs in the Ricky Bobby movie. The one I've listed above isn't in the film, but it's actually a cover of a Rolling Stones song. Keith Richards wrote it about his brush with serious jail time for heroin possession in Canada.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Radiohead - Pyramid Song

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest Accept

Well, i've just created this aaaaaawesome The Killers-playlist in WMP, so...

The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It

The Killers - Mr. Brightside