The Music Thread

Darque

Jag k
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Boccherini Guitar Quintet No 4 in D, G448 'Fandango' - Karin Schaupp, g; Ng Yu-Ying,v; Aleksey Igudesman, v; Irina Morozova, va; Julian Smiles, vc

:ermm: Well I was, I can't type and listen to it at the same time, so it's finished....

:o Bartok Piano and Violin Rhapsody >_<:aiee:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Everclear - Heartspark Dollarsign

Time stops and the whispers blare

The voices drop hard, but the eyes still stare

The world resolves into a death's head grin

Because I walk with pride with a black girlfriend

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

How I wish, how I wish you were here.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found? The same old fears.

Wish you were here.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Aimlessly walking around the Futureshop, as I always do, I figured I'd check out the music section. I usually avoid it because of the low selection, but had some time on my hands and sought out an employee for assistance. This guy, God bless him, could barely speak a word of English, so I decided I'd be as patient as possible. As we slowly go through the empty racks of The Jesus And Mary Chain, Jayhawks, and Lemonheads sections, (I now base my album selections on what Drabs and Kor listen to) I start to ask about the Afghan Whigs. Within an instant, he knows exactly what I'm talking about, and without going to the section, explains that they are out of all albums, but are awaiting a new shipment of Gentlemen soon. He then leads me to the Twilight Singers rack, and started to talk about them in great detail, (albeit in strained English) and telling me that his personal favorite album was Powder Burns. So I picked that up and he checked me out.

I'm now awaiting a call in the next few weeks for Gentlemen. I tell you, it's these little things that make my day great.

Twilight Singers- Wish I Was

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Awww, that story makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Now that I think of it, I've never actually seen an employee in our tiny music section of futureshop. I figured it was stocked by robots or something.

The Hold Steady - You Can Make Him Like You

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wow, Canadians go to the future to shop? I'm calling the president. Your time-traveling secrets will be ours!

Performed in Canada, actually. In the future.

SUPER DULLI EDIT:

Greg Dulli is awesome and cool and super-awesome.

Lo Fidelity All-Stars - Southside Lowdown Featuring Mr. Dulli, he of the golden touch.

Edited by Darth Drabek

I really like that song too, its like its reminiscent of something I just can't put my finger on.

Squeak E. Clean ~ Hello Tomorrow

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Torchbearer - Burial Waters, Deepsome Graves

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A Perfect Circle - Imagine

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I really like that song too, its like its reminiscent of something I just can't put my finger on.

Squeak E. Clean ~ Hello Tomorrow

Yeah, my buddy and I both agree that it's the best song on the CD.

you don't have to go to the right kind of schools

let your boyfriend come from the right kind of schools

you can wear his old sweatshirt

you can cover yourself like a bruise

The Afghan Whigs - Amphetamines and Coffee

I'm telling you, my stoner senses indicate that the Hold Steady are channeling the ghost of undead Tommy Tutone!!

The Shins - A Call To Apathy

I find a fatal flaw

in the logic of love

and go outta my head

you are the sinking stone

that'll never be loved

so get used to the lonesome

'cos you must atone some

don't leave me no phone number there...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Guest Accept
...I don't know why you Scandies feel so much hate for it.

Probably because that every girl between 12 and 15 did go around and sing on it the whole last summer, and pointing at Basshunter as their 'absolutely idol'. :aiee:

And yeah, the lyric totaly sux. :lol:

"I Know a BOT, Her name is Anna, Anna is her name... and she can ban, baaan you so haaard, and she clean uuuup in our channel... i can tell you that i know a BOT."

Btw, you guys should have watched Basshunter at Dreamhack last summer, they even throwed things at him. :yucky:

Edited by Accept

...I don't know why you Scandies feel so much hate for it.

Probably because that every girl between 12 and 15 did go around and sing on it the whole last summer, and pointing at Basshunter as their 'absolutely idol'. :)

And yeah, the lyric totaly sux. :)

"I Know a BOT, Her name is Anna, Anna is her name... and she can ban, baaan you so haaard, and she clean uuuup in our channel... i can tell you that i know a BOT."

Btw, you guys should have watched Basshunter at Dreamhack last summer, they even throwed things at him. :huh:

HAHAHAHAHA yeah,that must've been embarrasing :lol:

I don't why he still wants to live :)

I saw the Anna/bot thing the other day when I was sent a link to it. It's always interesting to see what's popular in other areas of the globe... as odd as it is, it's not even close to the Brits keeping a stupid frog ringtone at the top of the music charts for like 43 months.

Matthew Ryan - Everybody Always Leaves

I like the song, so I was pleased to see that I liked the video, too.