Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles for Sony PSP

Koji Igarashi of Konami has recently announced Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles for the Sony PSP. Apparently the game will contain a reworked version, the original as an unlockable, and the PSX's Symphony of the Night.

Well. That's just great.

Screw you, Iga!

The only title of the Castlevania series I never got around to play and the ridiculously priced PSX title I have spent the last years trying to get a hold of are going to be launched on the one console I don't care about, even less than the Xbox 360. Supposedly, this release is meant to somehow compensate for the two Castlevania titles released for the Nintendo DS - meaning there's a likely chance this won't be released on Nintendo's portable system nor in any home console

:dancing:

No, Role-Player. Screw you.

It's nice for PSP fans. The nicest part will be the inclusion of both the original RoB and SotN. Can't say the 2.5D remake is really appealing. At this anyway, the gameplay footage looks pretty lackluster. I just prefer the old 2D style more. Music quality is nice, though.

In any case, no complaints from me. Iga is already expressing the intention to continue making more DS titles with the DS team, so that'll all fine with me. I've just played the 2 DS ones recently, so this one can be take a long time to come. Gimme 1999, jerks.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

NO U!

Sure it's nice - not saying otherwise. At least finally Konami is getting around to releasing the game in some way which is great for fans of the series :dancing: I'll probably give it a spin when I can. It's just aggravating that the one title of the series I never managed to play or own (since it was only released for the PC Engine) is going to be released on a console I don't care about and won't bother with.

For those poor PSP owners, it's good news. But this changes nothing. PSP is a waste of money and sooner or later I'll get a DS.

You don't own both already?

PSP is a great piece of hardware... unfortunately I spent most of my time playing PSX games and listening to music on it.

For those poor PSP owners, it's good news. But this changes nothing. PSP is a waste of money and sooner or later I'll get a DS.

PSP is a great piece of hardware... unfortunately I spent most of my time playing PSX games and listening to music on it.

Yeah. I use it for listening music as well. It's not completely crap but, it's kinda bitter to see a great hardware to turn in to a walkman.

I already have my must-buy game list for DS, alas I don't have one.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I wish I could do that on my DS. Children of Mana was the only game I got for it and it sucks. So my DS is collecting dust. Plus all the GBA games I want for it are all out of print and I can't afford the 50 bucks for another DS game.

Wish I had gotten a PSP, then I could have got MGS:Portable Ops or something.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If CoM is the only DS game you got, I kind of feel bad for you. DS games don't cost 50 bucks.

They do here. $45 plus 13% tax. Some are 35, but most of those don't interest me.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If CoM is the only DS game you got, I kind of feel bad for you. DS games don't cost 50 bucks.

Most of the good ones are $40-45 here in Canada. Mario Kart for one is still $45. I got lucky when my brother got a DS a year ago as a gift. He got the red DS with the Mario Kart bundle for about $10 more than the DS by itself. :thumbsup: