Shelter Dogs Commercial

Guard Dog

Dogs are definitely dirty. But a dog's got personality [chorus] and personality goes a long way [/chorus]

Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dogs are definitely dirty. But a dog's got personality [chorus] and personality goes a long way [/chorus]

Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Yes. But we'd have to be talkin' about one charming mo********** pig. I'm mean he'd have to be ten times more charming than Metadigital.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Speaking of dogs and cats, did anybody see the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet? It was on Sunday night against the Super Bowl, and afterward as well.

It might be the most odd thing I've seen on television. You see, they take a bunch of puppies and put them in a "stadium" of sorts with some chew toys and water bowls and just let them do their thing. I guess the halftime show featured some kittens.

It's truly capivating television, as you can see here.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs