What kind of D&D race are you?

ramza

here s another funny test:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Elfie/quizze...20Are%20You%3F/

Here s my result: >_< (w00t) ROFL

You're a Dragon!! Intelligent, graceful...and..rather big... But not always! You can change your form into human.. or elf.. though your hair will generally match the colour of what your scales are as a dragon... That's fun.. You're one of the oldest and wisest races alive....

486 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 26948 times.

6% of people had this result.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I guess it's time to quit the garlic... :'(

1034632997_CmIRClogsVAMPIRE.jpg

You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find...

I'm beautiful, and mysterious! >_<

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Apparently I'm a drow.

PS

On a side note, I hate those tests. Then you get everyone going "hey check it out this test is so cool because it says I'm really cool!".

so true, and so sad at the same time... >_<

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I'm a gnome. Outstanding! 4 percent of people get this. Jan Jansen ftw!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm a Hinny, most powerful magic wielders of the equine classes

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i also got dragon. Must of been the tea question because tea is very delicious :o

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

1034620831_CmIRClogsdwarf.jpg

:o

"You're a dwarf!! Quick to temper, quick to drink, quick to tell a tale. You're stout and short.. You're extremely strong.. And love jewels, metal, anything that can come from a mine... And Hate elves.. you're almost opposites... But that's alright.. Who needs those tree dwelling pansies anyhow? Right?"

I got Drow. I don't like the choices. When given an option of what I hate, there was no Halfling choice.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm a human.

Same here.

1034632690_CmIRClogsHUMAN.jpg

You're a boring human...... Just like you are in normal life.... Though I

suppose you can make it fun.. be a rogue..or assassin... But... with the

choices in the quiz.. that's probably not you.... Ah well.... Humans can be

cool... But I don't need to tell you about them.

You're a high elf! You love the finery of life, hate humans and the other races. You love nature and care deeply for all life. Everything neds to be orderly and pretty. You're really, sort of a snob. At least.. you're race is. The can perform magc, though they stick to White Magic and being Clerics. You're race is one of beauty.

hmmm.... don't really see this in me, especially orderly, pretty, snob, and hating people.

Gnome. ;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You're a Drow!! Evil. You're one of the most evil races there is... And extremely lovely. You live deep underground.. the light hurts your eyes.. You have extremely dark skin, and beautiful white hair... And the women run the society.. You're goddess is Lloth... A giant spider woman....

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Oh, gods. It's reached here now.

Anyway, I'm a Gnome.*

1034628317_CmIRClogsGNOME.jpg

You're a Gnome!! An Inventor!! You make as many things as you can.. Though you are very disorganized... But who cares? You just found an invention that... that...Well..you don't know what it does.. But it does something! Now just have to patent it to make sure none of the tall folk get a hold of it.. (did I forget to meantion you're a little short?....Shorter than a Kender... But you like it that way.)

*Irony absolutely intended.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

1034632997_CmIRClogsVAMPIRE.jpg

Take this quiz!

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Fetish Goths aren't exactly snuggable. They wear leather, PVC (which is a type of plastic), rubber, chains, bolts, buckles, and spikes. While seemingly prepared for a post-apocalyptic "Road Warrior" existence, their costumes are quite revealing, suggesting an interest in strange sex. What is the connection between the gothic aesthetic and corporal punishment? Perhaps where mopey/romantic types dramatise emotional pain, the fetish crowd just takes it one step further into the physical.

Chaotic Evil.

:teehee: Well derrrrr.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

High Elf ...

You're a high elf! You love the finery of life, hate humans and the other races. You love nature and care deeply for all life. Everything neds to be orderly and pretty. You're really, sort of a snob. At least.. you're race is. The can perform magc, though they stick to White Magic and being Clerics. You're race is one of beauty.

1975 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 27009 times.

23% of people had this result.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Take this quiz!

Lawful Good

14 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 1030 times.

5% of people had this result.

Pagan Goth

Celtic and Earth-based religions are unusually popular in this subculture. Goths who practice these religions often consider them to be a part of their gothic identities. Most pagan Goths have developed custom religions, and only draw on Wicca or other aspects of the occult. Many are also interested in shamanism from non-Celtic cultures. It's worthwhile mentioning interest in different mythologies, such as Norse and Egyptian

56 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 6033 times.

8% of people had this result.

You do the math ... ?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

an elven knight who has a thing for black?

I got dragon..

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.