The Smiley Generator

LadyCrimson

Didn't want to clutter up the Bugz thread.

If you have time to waste, you can make all kinds of smilies in the Invision "style," from simple to silly, using this generator. They're not perfectly blended, but work ok with dark backgrounds.

I know it's not vital or anything, lol, but if we want some possible future replacements for the ones that have the white-edges, it's an option to keep in mind. Easier than photoshopping the originals...and kinda fun. I tried making a few. Heheh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Insecure demon: 744593001170343565.gif

Nice page :sorcerer:

*bookmarks*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Your cat's name is Misty? Aww, you're allergic to her. That's sad.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's a good one, Darque. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Heh, yeah, it's a pretty nifty site.

But I can't make ones like this. :bunny: <---sooo cute. I might...overuse it. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

lol i wonder what the temp means

I get a 404 error for about half a second before the site calls me a bad, bad man for blocking ads.

Lol, same here.

Why Are You Here?

You have software installed which blocks ads.

This site depends on text based ads in order to cover the costs of providing the services you seek.

While we agree with the need to block agressive pop up ads,

blocking text based ads is plain ignorant and harms this site.

Either uninstall your adblocking software or reconfigure it to allow text based ads from this domain

Your browser has now been banned and will remain so for at least the next hour.

OH NOES!!!!11

No no, wait wait, I did add the second smiley in just after I posted. Forgot about it.

In fact, the images are still there, at least the code is.

I guess the site just knocked them out after a few minutes. Either there was permalinking I wasn't aware of or something else happened.

Still blame the mods.