Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

My hubby just had surgery so we've been on a movie binge.

District B13 - Good

The Decent - Damn good film

High Tension - Eh... not so thrilled about that one

Crank - For being and action film it was really BORING

Open Season - Had to watch a few with the Kiddies

Dog Soldiers - Good, but not as good as Werewolf in London

Aliens - we watch this about once a week

Snatch - Another that lives in the DVD player

The first season of The Family Guy - Gotta love Brian

Tonight I think we will watch... maybe the Godfather 2... though I'm pushing for Silence of the Lambs...

Mostly Harmless

My hubby just had surgery so...

We have a pool running...I've got my money on a vasectomy ( just teasing Lady. You know I'm a jerk, this is just for those few that don't know. :D )

Since I've chosen to spam this thread I should probably offer something related to the topic at hand...

Been having a buddy record Miami Vice for me ( yes, I am an old turd! ).

Planning to purchase X-Men III ( hoping the optional endings are better than the one in the theatre ).

Going to 'repurchase' "the Punisher" since the frigging puppy just chewed the S**t out of the copy I had. Dammit! I liked that B-grade movie!

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Going to 'repurchase' "the Punisher" since the frigging puppy just chewed the S**t out of the copy I had. Dammit! I liked that B-grade movie!

They just released the extended edition and its crazy cheap with very pretty packaging. I haven't watched mine yet, but it apparently re-adds a whole new subplot about one of his fellow agents betraying him, thats how they find him, and he goes after him. Also added is an animated intro in kuwait.

I just watched District B13 the other day, awesome action movie. The Fantastic Four thread has got me wanting to pop that in too.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My hubby just had surgery so...

We have a pool running...I've got my money on a vasectomy ( just teasing Lady. You know I'm a jerk, this is just for those few that don't know. :D )

Since I've chosen to spam this thread I should probably offer something related to the topic at hand...

Been having a buddy record Miami Vice for me ( yes, I am an old turd! ).

Planning to purchase X-Men III ( hoping the optional endings are better than the one in the theatre ).

Is this the good Punisher with Thomas Jane? Or the "other" one with Ivan Drago?

EDIT: This is more to Oerwinde.

Edited by alanschu

Last night it was Ong-Bak ... the dubbed one not the subtitled version... seemed to be a mistake, the dubbing was BAD, but the fighting was really cool. Try the subtitles.. may be better.

Oh and Tarna... it was knee replacement surgery (you lose!)

Mostly Harmless

Watching An Inconvenient Truth and it honestly scares me.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Last night it was Ong-Bak ... the dubbed one not the subtitled version... seemed to be a mistake, the dubbing was BAD, but the fighting was really cool. Try the subtitles.. may be better.

My little brother forced me to watch the english dub of District 13 because he can't read fast enough to follow the subtitles. I can't recall ever hearing such a bad dub before. :)

The Illusionist. Not as good as The Prestige but enjoyable.

Edit: Watching Crank now. This movie is hilarious.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Is this the good Punisher with Thomas Jane? Or the "other" one with Ivan Drago?

EDIT: This is more to Oerwinde.

Thomas Jane one is what I was talking about.

What ever happened to Dolph Lundgren anyway? He was awesome. One of the most memorable scenes in any movie ever was him in Johnny Mnemonic as the crazy priest/assassin where he yells "HALT SINNERS!" then gets hit by a truck. And his He-Man was not bad at all. The movie sucked pretty hard but it wasn't because of the casting. Him as He-Man and Frank Langella as skeletor was awesome.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg