Kreia and Disciple

I have played this game at least 10 times, and some things have always bothered me. Like when Kreia is spying on Disciple, in the Ebon Hawk in stealth mode, while on Dantooine. Why does she call him "betrayer"? Or when she finally reveals herself to him and he says "I know you, not even the dark side can hide who you are" or something to that effect. How does he know her? Then Kreis says to Di, "you could have been so much more". What does that mean? These never seem to be answered in the game, at least I haven't seen where. Anybody know?

That's no cut content, Mical did know her, as a kid, during his time in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, before she got herself the markings of the dark side - and Kreia knew him, otherwise she wouldn't have known to have to hide from him - that couldn't be any other way, Mical was a prospective student as a kid, and he was left without a master as Kreia and many others joined the war never to return, so they at least saw each other's face in the time between his stay at the Enclave and her departure.

":: Betrayer. ::

:: All thoughts of me will slide from your vision, from your mind, like water. ::

:: You know who I am. But you will be unable to voice it, to remember it. ::"

and Kreia knew him, otherwise she wouldn't have known to have to hide from him

That was always my interpretation of it. I also figured it was a..uh...Force mind-clouding sort of hiding. At least, I used that to explain why she and Di had fought side by side before she 'reveals' herself to him in that cutscene. :sorcerer:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

and Kreia knew him, otherwise she wouldn't have known to have to hide from him

That was always my interpretation of it. I also figured it was a..uh...Force mind-clouding sort of hiding. At least, I used that to explain why she and Di had fought side by side before she 'reveals' herself to him in that cutscene. :sorcerer:

Okay! Thank you, That makes sense. I always thought Kreia was calling Di "betrayer". I kind of figured they must have recognized each other from the academy, but I just didn't put it all together. :dancing:

I also figured it was a..uh...Force mind-clouding sort of hiding.
Indeed, she even says as much, I wonder why the Exile doesn't ask what's she gotta hide, but I figure that'd be pointless.

"there are techniques in the Force, where one can cloud the memory of others,

make their presence so small as to be unnoticed."

I have one last Disciple mystery. He makes a statement about the Jedi, then he says "but you know that", I answer "what do you mean", and I get the line about him not wanting to burden me with his problem. Did anyone ever get an answer about this, or is this another script cut? Also, after three of your party fight the Sith on Dxun, there's a line for the PC asking the leader of that party what he/she discovered about him/her self while there. I've never gotten more than the answer that maybe they'll tell me later. I love this game but some of these unanswered questions drive me crazy. For example, I never got Atton's line "are you an angel?" When did this happen? Sorry about all the questions, but every time I play the game it comes out different. For example, on several occasions I've gotten a hologram of Carth, either in the room where I confront Visas, or by the loading ramp. He helps me fight Visas, if he's in there, on the ramp he just stands there????

Indeed, she even says as much, I wonder why the Exile doesn't ask what's she gotta hide, but I figure that'd be pointless.
Maybe the Exile did ask that question....but Kreia made us all forget :aiee:

I have one last Disciple mystery. He makes a statement about the Jedi, then he says "but you know that", I answer "what do you mean", and I get the line about him not wanting to burden me with his problem. Did anyone ever get an answer about this, or is this another script cut?

He is refuring to the Jedi councils desision to exile the, errm, exile in the way they did. More accuractly by failing to entertain the notion that maybe Revan and the Exile were correct to fight the Mandolorians rather than sitting back and waiting as the council did.

Also, after three of your party fight the Sith on Dxun, there's a line for the PC asking the leader of that party what he/she discovered about him/her self while there. I've never gotten more than the answer that maybe they'll tell me later.
The reason you never get to hear the rest of the conversation is because you were controling the character in question during that time. What they learned is what choice you made for them on Dxun-lightside or darkside when confrunting the Sith Lords. It was probably left out since you really wouldn't be hearing anything you didn't already know.

For example, I never got Atton's line "are you an angel?" When did this happen?

This is one of a number if lines that are bonus diologe-According to the official guide if you complete the game twice-once as darkside and once as lightside on the third playthrough you get some extra lines of diologe. The line above is only said if you happen to be female on the third time you play the game after completeing it twice in this manner.

Sorry about all the questions, but every time I play the game it comes out different. For example, on several occasions I've gotten a hologram of Carth, either in the room where I confront Visas, or by the loading ramp. He helps me fight Visas, if he's in there, on the ramp he just stands there????

The Hologram of Cath requires a very good influence with T3, seem to recall that you have to picked Reven as being female to get a message from him otherwise you get Bastila. I've never had him help with the fight against Visas though....its meant to be a hologram after all.

But, I think Kreia is just mad that Disciple left the Jedi Order
For the same reason she's disappointed in everyone else: they're all Force sensitives but they would not awaken to their true potential, that's why she's always calling them names.
He makes a statement about the Jedi, then he says "but you know that", I answer "what do you mean", and I get the line about him not wanting to burden me with his problem [

Wow, thanks! I didn't realize I'd missed so much dialogue. Was this only on X-Box, or on PC too, (especially the Di dialogue)? I have never used a patch on my game, perhaps I should if it will fix some of my "bugs". I'll have to find out. Also, I'll try putting the game 3 line in my .ini file. I assume I'd have to start the game over to get the Atton lines. Thanks again. :(

Kreia also hints that she becomes Darth Traya early on as well (I think it's after the .bik cutscene)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Was this only on X-Box, or on PC too, (especially the Di dialogue)? I have never used a patch on my game, perhaps I should if it will fix some of my "bugs". I'll have to find out. Also, I'll try putting the game 3 line in my .ini file. I assume I'd have to start the game over to get the Atton lines.
Well yes, you should get the patch, but don't expect it to fix everything, it takes far more than that, the list of what it does fix is attached to it anyway. X-Box content can be unlocked in the pc version, just edit that .ini and start a new game, if you don't care to start a new game you can get a savegame editor and set to 3 the global number GBL_GAME_COMPLETE, if you just want to listen to the lines and you have a save with Brianna edit that one, then load and talk to her, same goes for Atton with the difference that his line is first thing in the game so you may not bother with the save and start a new game.