All good things...

Rhomal

The site software I use, Xoops, has gone under a code fork by it

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

We've had our heavy discussions; but I will miss the site. Hoepfully, your PW plans works out. I need a user made mod/PW to get my post OC NWN2 career started (outside of me fooling around trying to make a NWN2 module I'll likely never release because I'm a goof! :- ).

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sorry to hear :-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That's too bad. Dedicated fans who aren't aholes are one of the best things about computer gaming. All the mods, walkthroughs, news, solutions, save game editors etc and so forth that have enhanced my enjoyment of so many games would never be around without all of you..

So thanks!

And good luck towards the future.

Edited by CrashGirl
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

:'(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

"Dedicated fans who aren't aholes"

Please don't insult Strauss with such rumours, myths, and innuendos. He is as much an **** as anyone, and that's what makes him cool! :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Dedicated fans who aren't aholes"

Please don't insult Strauss with such rumours, myths, and innuendos. He is as much an **** as anyone, and that's what makes him cool! :p

There's different levels of aholity. :(

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Damn, it's shame for a good site go down due to technical issues, though I've seen similar things happen before.

During the last six months of NWN2's development I checked in almost daily for the latest developer post scoop. IMO, that was one of best features of the site. :cool: Anyway, best of luck for your future projects mate.

And I thought you actually hire people

I did hire people. Which is exclusive to paying someone monies.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words or emotes :thumbsup: It means a lot.

Edited by Rhomal

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta