Uploading songs?

Jorian Drake

Who knows a site where I can upload a song and it can be played at once where you link it to, via a click?

(without having the need of downloading the song)

I work on a CK AAR and would like to give it a music backgroung while people are reading it.

IB1OsQq.png

Tried Crimsonkeep? (Top of the WoT sticky for the link)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I know you got on my profile and voted me less then 5 stars. I got on last night and what did it say, Jorian Drake was the last to visit my profile and suddenly I'm only up to 4 stars. We'll just see who has the last laugh, Jorian, we shall see.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I know you got on my profile and voted me less then 5 stars. I got on last night and what did it say, Jorian Drake was the last to visit my profile and suddenly I'm only up to 4 stars. We'll just see who has the last laugh, Jorian, we shall see.

So begins the conflict of the star rating system... or Star Wars.

Tried Crimsonkeep? (Top of the WoT sticky for the link)

tried what? and what link?

a. I only voted 3 times till now, and all of them 5. I see the others 'ganged up upon me' doh but I really don't care, this reminds me of the NWN contest I was in. :p

b. I didn't ask about this, stay on topic if you can and don't derail it.

IB1OsQq.png

Teh-heh :thumbsup:

j/k :-

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, since you re-opened it...

upload a song and it can be played at once where you link it to, via a click?

If you want music to play when people look at your webpage, the simplest way is to just upload a song (any file host will do) and use html coding in your webpages to embed a simple player and set it to repeat/loop the song. When people hit your page, the song will start to download - when it's finished, it'll play & repeat. Or if you know how, you can go the streaming route and it'll only download a buffer before playing, meaning less delay time.

If you're asking whether people can listen to songs without having to spend the time waiting for a file to download at all, there's no way to do that.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, since you re-opened it...

upload a song and it can be played at once where you link it to, via a click?

If you want music to play when people look at your webpage, the simplest way is to just upload a song (any file host will do) and use html coding in your webpages to embed a simple player and set it to repeat/loop the song. When people hit your page, the song will start to download - when it's finished, it'll play & repeat. Or if you know how, you can go the streaming route and it'll only download a buffer before playing, meaning less delay time.

If you're asking whether people can listen to songs without having to spend the time waiting for a file to download at all, there's no way to do that.

to be specific: I would like to have the song uploaded, but it should only play if the people click on the play button, just like with average WMP.

(not that the site plays the song on and on)

:(

IB1OsQq.png

I think the word you are looking for is "streaming". Then it is up to LadyCrimson, if she is willing to add viewing of gallery items using "object" or "embed" tag for gallery items. Or even go as far as installing a Flash audio streaming player or implementing her own YouTube. :huh:

this post gets 'the least understanded award' from me for this year. :(

Really, I didn't understand it, whats up to Lady Crimson again!? :o

IB1OsQq.png