KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

Ok, so this ties into the above. The parallels between the kotor trilogy and the 4-6 trilogy are pretty clear. Where: (LS CANAON)

Ep 4 ends with destruction of death star, a republic celebration, and a new set of heroes (luke, han, leia, chewy, etc)

kotor I ends with the destruction of star forge, a republic celebration, and a new set of heroes (revan, bastilla, carth, etc)

Ep 5 ends with a "cliffhanger", where han is captured, vader and luke are headed towards confrontation, last scene is of the ship...

kotor 2 ends with a (very mild) cliffhanger, where exile finds truth at malachor, and looks for the missing revan, last scene is of ship...

Ep 6 ends with plot resolution, confirmation about vader/luke, climax of luke turning vader, space battle and vader defeating palpatine, han and leia, republic celebration, etc

So based on history we should expect kotor 3 to contain

plot resolution about revan and his purpose as well as revan and bastilla, a final "big" battle (perhaps in multiple locations) between true sith and republic/jedi/mandalorians, hopefully more about exile and true jedi, as well as some sort of duel between revan and ultimate sith master, with the required republic celebration at the end

I don't think bastilla and Raven will fight eachother .

The problem with making a part 3 is because the previous 2 had alternative endings .

So 2+2 = 4 means you have to begin with 4 different options , and this time i think not even a small conversation with a spaceship prisoner will do .

I suggest the same hero's as both previous games ,(except mission and the wookie, unless they survived, you killed them in part 1 i believe)

I had a concept written down a long while ago .. i'll post it later perhapes .

Guest The Architect
Well, Architect, in the first swoop game, could you run into the other ships for the heck of it in the other swoop game? I don't think so.

Never said you could. Then again you never said I said you could.

Well, Omelette, just why exactly would you want to run into other swoop bikes, endangering the life of your character?

Well, it sounds like something you

Edited by The Architect

Guest Accept
Well, Omelette, just why exactly would you want to run into other swoop bikes, endangering the life of your character?

Because she's a naughty, hot headed little midget. :brows:

And... well... In KotOR III I would like to choose to be a Twi'Lek!

I think if the game is not going to have the Exile as the main character, then I think the character should be a jedi who rejected Revan's offer to the Dark Side, yet who was not destroyed, and fled to an unknown planet. And I've sat here talking to some friends at the house for about 10 minutes, so I have lost the desire to finish what I was saying.

Or not.

Nope i've haven't heard anything :)

But i want to see a real difference between lightside and darkside

Like if handmaiden was dark in kotor 2 and you commited a darkside action she was still mad about it

I meen you are darkside yourself and you are against darkside actions :brows:

It makes no sense to me

One word: budget

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Its his company right? And he makes the money right? so therefore he could TELL them to make the next one to make money...and if it sucks he would be like this:

Switching the dialog to KOTOR related of course =)

Again, he lets them do their thing. As long as they make money, he could care less what they are producing and when they are producing something.

Why should he even care?

He is a movie-maker, he works on movie-projects, he has absolutely no reason to interfere with LucasArts' plans for the future. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen Bill Gates go to every single little department of his company to tell them what to do. Nor any other billionaire around.

I agree with being able to be a twilek, or at least have a hot little twilek as a relationship interest..... Like those Twin Suns from TSL, they were pretty damn hot.... I hope that doesn't sound too strange, haha. Actually, my favorite relationship interest has been Mira, she was pretty hot.

lol, no

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Let's have the main character be a Wookiee and the game can start on Kashyyyk.

*Runs for his life*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I was referring to why Handmaiden & others acted same as before even when "lured" to other side

They might not've known that they'd fallen (or risen), as the Vrook stated - people followed you beyond reason and sense..

although there should've been some alteration to their behaviour I think it would've been too drastic for them suddenly behave in the exact opposite. As I think it was too drastic to be able to pull them all the way up, or down, their allignment bar. People don't change that sudden, at least not that fundamentally.

Fortune favors the bald.

They might not've known that they'd fallen (or risen), as the Vrook stated - people followed you beyond reason and sense..

although there should've been some alteration to their behaviour I think it would've been too drastic for them suddenly behave in the exact opposite. As I think it was too drastic to be able to pull them all the way up, or down, their allignment bar. People don't change that sudden, at least not that fundamentally.

They did a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

I wanna see a bunch of t4-m5 assasination droids...seing as t3 could beat 3 of the hk models...

an upgraded T3...that's pretty cool! ;)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Droids are one of the most useless and annoying things in the game ;)

ya i never used them unless i had to !!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Droids are one of the most useless and annoying things in the game :p

ya i never used them unless i had to !!

ya mi naither!!1!

Edited by Xard

... maybe some melee droids would be interesting. Giant bots thumping behind you and swinging their metalic fists on your behalf ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts