KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

Please God no more racing, or shooting ships with the Ebon Hawk's guns. Pazaak is fun... but the other minigames? :ermm:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Maybe some sort of sniping and/or ship dogfighting mini-game.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest Accept
Please God no more racing, or shooting ships with the Ebon Hawk's guns. Pazaak is fun... but the other minigames? :lol:

NO WAI, Swoop-racing was fun... FUN! :ermm:

Edited by Accept

Guest The Architect
Please God no more racing, or shooting ships with the Ebon Hawk's guns. Pazaak is fun... but the other minigames? :)

NO WAI, Swoop-racing was fun... FUN! :)

Yep swoop-racing was the best minigame!

I thought the swoop racing was not up to scratch in TSL, though. Not because it was too difficult, because it wasn't, but because I was expecting the swoop racing to be just the same as it was in KotOR.

Edited by The Architect

If its only out on the next-gen consoles its gonna be the gayest thing ever...I have rather mean parents who wont buy a 360 (but they can spend 600 on 2 suits that my dad MIGHT wear once a week...go figure)

You can be sure about that. Get either 360 or kick-ass PC

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Any News on Kotor 3 anyone?

No

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

If its only out on the next-gen consoles its gonna be the gayest thing ever...I have rather mean parents who wont buy a 360 (but they can spend 600 on 2 suits that my dad MIGHT wear once a week...go figure)

Well kid, by the time K3 fcomes out, the 360 will probably be about $150, as I wouldn't even expect it until at least Summer '08, most likely even Christmas '08 or later. And besides, I really don't think they're going to support their outdated systems either way. They always will come out with dual system compatabilities for about the 1st year of a new system, but after that, they phase it out.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know what the chances are of KOTOR 3 being mentioned at E3 this year. Unfortunately Ive been studying abroad in Germany for a year and have been out of the loop of KOTOR 3 rumors for a while now. However, being a big KOTOR fan myself, I realize there have probably been quite a few rumors and debate regarding this hot topic. It would be awesome if we heard something. I know a member of Lucasarts said they were not planning on leaving KOTOR behind, but thats all I have heard. Thanks for any feedback!

Regards from Europe,

Matt

Hello, Mattyhueb, and welcome to the forums. :)

I'm afraid there isn't any real news about Kotor 3. A lot of people were hoping that Kotor 3 would be announced at a recent major Star Wars convention, because LucasArts did promise to announce a new Star Wars game, but it turned out to be Lego Star Wars: The Complete Trilogy, nothing Kotor related. As for the rumours, they've always been around in one form or another - a short while ago a lot of news outlets picked up on a rumour of a supposed Kotor-based MMPORPG being developed by Bioware, but there's nothing official and it doesn't seem very plausible given the kind of things Bioware has said it wants to do.

As for E3, that's anyone's guess.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Please God no more racing, or shooting ships with the Ebon Hawk's guns. Pazaak is fun... but the other minigames? :x

NO WAI, Swoop-racing was fun... FUN! :verymad:

Yep swoop-racing was the best minigame!

I thought the swoop racing was not up to scratch in TSL, though. Not because it was too difficult, because it wasn't, but because I was expecting the swoop racing to be just the same as it was in KotOR.

I agree with Accept. It was teh awesome. :)

Well, Architect, in the first swoop game, could you run into the other ships for the heck of it in the other swoop game? I don't think so.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know what the chances are of KOTOR 3 being mentioned at E3 this year. Unfortunately Ive been studying abroad in Germany for a year and have been out of the loop of KOTOR 3 rumors for a while now. However, being a big KOTOR fan myself, I realize there have probably been quite a few rumors and debate regarding this hot topic. It would be awesome if we heard something. I know a member of Lucasarts said they were not planning on leaving KOTOR behind, but thats all I have heard. Thanks for any feedback!

Regards from Europe,

Matt

hey matt and welcome to the forums ! :]

i do think we will hear sumthing about k3 at e3 but it wont be an announcement :[ it will probably just be more speculation like last years e3

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

For K3 i want more control over Starting Feats..I want to choose the melee and range specials (rapid fire, flurry etc) I hate haing to sort through the ones i dont want for the ones i want to use during combat

ya that would be nice .

It might be nice to have your character torwards the end of the game in a forceless planet (with ysalamari or whatever), so you would have to rely on your other skills and the skills of your group in order to get through that part of the game.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

It might be nice to have your character torwards the end of the game in a forceless planet (with ysalamari or whatever), so you would have to rely on your other skills and the skills of your group in order to get through that part of the game.

that a rly gud idea !

------------------------------------------------

wat does every body think the chances r that when k3 is made that there will b a k4 ?

i think if george wanted to make alot of money then he would continue this franchise like the movies . but o well if he doesnt !

i think if george wanted to make alot of money then he would continue this franchise like the movies . but o well if he doesnt !

*Sigh*

Apart from one exception - that being Force Unleashed - George Lucas has nothing whatsoever to do with the videogames LucasArts produces. Lucas is a movie-maker, all the different departments (LucasArts, ILM, Skywalker Sound, etc.) have their own management. Lucas only interferes if things are going bad or he needs them for his own work, and even then it has nothing to do with what the parts of the company are doing in other projects.

*Sigh*

Apart from one exception - that being Force Unleashed - George Lucas has nothing whatsoever to do with the videogames LucasArts produces. Lucas is a movie-maker, all the different departments (LucasArts, ILM, Skywalker Sound, etc.) have their own management. Lucas only interferes if things are going bad or he needs them for his own work, and even then it has nothing to do with what the parts of the company are doing in other projects.

Its his company right? And he makes the money right? so therefore he could TELL them to make the next one to make money...and if it sucks he would be like this:

Switching the dialog to KOTOR related of course =)

I think if the game is not going to have the Exile as the main character, then I think the character should be a jedi who rejected Revan's offer to the Dark Side, yet who was not destroyed, and fled to an unknown planet. And I've sat here talking to some friends at the house for about 10 minutes, so I have lost the desire to finish what I was saying.