KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

I wouldn't be all that surprised, what with all the rumors going around about KotOR III, who knows, maybe they're throwing out rumors to test the water, see how potent the market is for the 3rd game. Oh, and on being the Exile, I'm sorry, but I would love to be the Exile again, I think on the contrary of Pantherus, that there is far more than enough room to build on his/ her character, and I actually feel as if I was cheated that the story never ended with him/ her. I think that in the third game, you are trying to rebuild the Jedi Council, except without the dependence on the Force. Obviously that is there, but what made the Exile that much greater, is that he had the great strength of a regular human, and a not so potent touch of the force (ala Vrook's obnoxious statements). You should be going around recruiting new Jedi, as you tried to do in II, and as Kreia hinted at, the only true path to the Dark Side, is that fear of falling. Everyone thinks that there slightest actions lead them to be a Sith Lord, but your teachings will be different, you will create a Jedi Council that does not have that same perspective. Then, that could even be a possible story for the IVth, as your Council gets destroyed by some great warriors, or something like that. I don't know, I just feel that they could've done so much more with the Exile, and I know that every game I've ever felt, I've never had the perspective from the top. I'm always having to listen to idiots like Vrook, or some other Master, and for once, I think it would be awesome to be on top..... Haha, I'm not going there either......

i think it was lego star wars the saga

lego star wars: the original saga is already out.

na this is called the complete saga ! well heres 2 links #1 and #2

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Guest The Architect

Well TSL came out in December 2004, so I wonder if LA is waiting for the interest level in the KotOR series to rise to high scales again, as I assume it will once more beginning from when TSLRP becomes available.

Then

Fallout fanbase have waited third one for 9 years :wowey:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That's not true. Average age of gamers today is 30

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Really?

But seriously, any news? Where would they announce it anyway? (as in, which website?)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Really?

But seriously, any news? Where would they announce it anyway? (as in, which website?)

i ussaully check g4tv.com and gameinformer.com ! but nothin has come up yet :[

Guest Accept

Probably their own website.

Or on some major event... Like... E3. :ermm:

Well, they still have Celebration Europe and the gaming industry has the new E3 and the Games Convention, so there are still some big events left :ermm:

Not that I expect them to announce it at one of those events, either...

If I remember correctly, the first TSL-material came in "electronic gaming monthly" and "computer gaming world", so they wouldn't necessarily have the first announcement on LucasArts.com.

Edited by Dark Wastl

Guest Accept
If I remember correctly, the first TSL-material came in "electronic gaming monthly" and "computer gaming world", so they wouldn't necessarily have the first announcement on LucasArts.com.

No, thats true, but if I really should belive it IS the real thing... then I'd demand an announcment on their official website. :ermm:

My cousin's hairdresser's sister's dog-walker's brother's ex-girlfriend's mailman's donkey's previous-owner's workmate's contacts have said that K3 is being made in complete secret by trained monkeys in India and it will come out by Xmas and it won't have any bugs and it will be the best yet and everything we want is in it and it will be awesome...

...sigh...reality sucks :thumbsup:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

My cousin's hairdresser's sister's dog-walker's brother's ex-girlfriend's mailman's donkey's previous-owner's workmate's contacts have said that K3 is being made in complete secret by trained monkeys in India and it will come out by Xmas and it won't have any bugs and it will be the best yet and everything we want is in it and it will be awesome...

...sigh...reality sucks :thumbsup:

lol .... ya waitin on this game gets rly old :[

I need a new 360 game...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

They will eventually make KOTOR 3. They don't want to pass up such an oppurtinity. My guess is that they will try to make it was perfect as they can, because of the reaction of the cuts in KOTOR II.

I just hope they have stuff on the characters from KOTOR 1 and 2. It wouldn't be KOTOR with HK-47 and his 'meatbag' remarks.

Edited by Master Endar

I need a new 360 game...

ya me to !

Mass Effect should be out soon - so we'll have that to sate our appetites :thumbsup:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

They will eventually make KOTOR 3. They don't want to pass up such an oppurtinity. My guess is that they will try to make it was perfect as they can, because of the reaction of the cuts in KOTOR II.

I just hope they have stuff on the characters from KOTOR 1 and 2. It wouldn't be KOTOR with HK-47 and his 'meatbag' remarks.

He really is the essence of KOTOR isn't he? :thumbsup:

He really is the essence of KOTOR isn't he? :thumbsup:

And what is T3? A trash Compactor?

And what is T3? A trash Compactor?

With personality! :thumbsup:

I need a new 360 game...

ya me to !

Mass Effect should be out soon - so we'll have that to sate our appetites :)

ya cant wait for that game it should b gud :]

I need a new 360 game...

ya me to !

Mass Effect should be out soon - so we'll have that to sate our appetites ;)

ya cant wait for that game it should b gud :]

They haven't announced a release date, so I'm expecting it to come out later than Halo 3, probably on Christmas.

I would like to see better lightsaber action. They could also add some other kinds of lightsabers, like the kind Dooku used.

You can be sure that there will be some guranteed things for KOTOR 3. They would be like the Ebon Hawk, Revan, probably the Exile, Pazaak, and racing.

What about more mines, like an adhesive mine or an ion mine?