KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

You know, pressing enter once in a while would make that post readable

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

seriously... it hurts.

I want blasters that can actually hit their target. I mean, goddamnit, I do sniper shot (sniper means precision usually), and the shot lands at my feet, 7 meters away from my target. da ****?

:)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

(Xard) You know, pressing enter once in a while would make that post readable

What is this preschool? do i have to break up stuff for ya.

Lmao

(Tip) if you cant read it then turn your monitor brightness down.

Some of the new monitors and flat panel displays have presets for text also.

Might help ya out

Enough enters for you wow this really looks stupid.

I agree about the blaster they where very poor hey you know what they honestly need though? an real sniper weapon.

None of this modfied blaster that cant shoot past 3 feet before hitting its target once and doing crap for damage.

Maybe a sniper cannon he he so as to put the sniper skill into effect.

Also if they wanted to make a blaster sprey everywhere they should at least use a gattling blaster lol least it look cool.

& thiers a chance you'd hit more with all the lasers coming out.

Now that ive wasted all my time hitting the enter key just cause some of ya are incapable of turning the screen

brightness down for text? Enjoy... Lets hope its legible for ya

Edited by DarkDeathDealer

(Xard) You know, pressing enter once in a while would make that post readable

What is this preschool? do i have to break up stuff for ya.

So you've never really been in forums before? Reading text from computer screen is much different than reading book.

I mean, which one you would rather read:

This is for anyone who works at Obsidian who can help me.

I'm doing a Business Management course, and my current assignment is to choose an organisation that I feel has a prominent public profile (so I chose you guys) and analyse and report on all the ways you present yourselves to the public and stakeholders such as shareholders, customers, the media, interest groups, staff and so on.

My report has to analyse and report on five sections, each of which I

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

btw, adding random "lols" in text doesn't make you look more intelligent

Edited by Xard

Since some of you geezers propably don't check out other sections of forum, I represent you this :)

Finally, I should probably talk about the twin gorillas in the closet. I'm sure there's a correct analogy in there somewhere, but that's what came to mind. Anyway, I'm speaking of the the KotOR3 and Fallout gorillas. Both of those are games that I and everyone else here at Obsidian would love to make. I don't know if we will ever get the chance, but I do continue to talk with LucasArts about what might be going on with KotOR3. As for Fallout, like I said, I'm not sure if we'll ever get the chance, but I know that I'd love to make another Fallout - plus, I think Avellone's already designed the next 12 of them.

Taken from here

Guest Accept
I mean, which one you would rather read:

"This is for anyone who works at Obsidian who can help me.

I'm doing a Business Management course, and my current assignment is to choose an organisation that I feel has a prominent public profile (so I chose you guys) and analyse and report on all the ways you present yourselves to the public and stakeholders such as shareholders, customers, the media, interest groups, staff and so on.

My report has to analyse and report on five sections, each of which I

Guest Accept
Let's keep this about Kotor 3, please. :)

Consider it done. :ermm: (Yeah, i took that from Red Alert 2.)

In KotOR III, i'd like to dive deeper into the different classes who you'll be able to choose between. And by that - i mean that i'd like to know more of the history of the class, be able to choose between lots of professions who only are able for that class etc. And perhaps some different powerful profession for each of the classes'.

And... i'd like to actually see some radical difference between the Lightsaber fightingstyles! So that you'll se a major difference between Makashi and Ataru, yeah, you know what i mean... ^_^

In KotOR III, i'd like to dive deeper into the different classes who you'll be able to choose between. And by that - i mean that i'd like to know more of the history of the class, be able to choose between lots of professions who only are able for that class etc. And perhaps some different powerful profession for each of the classes'.

As in what one class can do comparative to another? For example...Jedi Master can create something to enhance his/her connection to the Force while a Jedi Weapons Master can create better lightsaber parts to enhance their fighting capabilities

Like that?

And... i'd like to actually see some radical difference between the Lightsaber fightingstyles! So that you'll se a major difference between Makashi and Ataru, yeah, you know what i mean... ^_^

So would I. I'm tired of the same old flare of lightsaber twirling that everyone uses based on their skill level with a weapon. I mean...once you've seen one swing...you've sort of seen them all. And then it'd be good to have some diversity.

But I wouldn't really care if they did or didn't. It'd be like icing on the cake, really. I'd be happy if they just went ahead and made a KOTOR 3. I'd buy it anyway.

Guest Accept
As in what one class can do comparative to another? For example...Jedi Master can create something to enhance his/her connection to the Force while a Jedi Weapons Master can create better lightsaber parts to enhance their fighting capabilities

Like that?

Yeah, like that, for example. :huh:

But I wouldn't really care if they did or didn't. It'd be like icing on the cake, really. I'd be happy if they just went ahead and made a KOTOR 3. I'd buy it anyway.

And yes, you got that right. Either it is different fightingstyles or not - i'll buy it. Even do it would be cool. :x

I apologize in advance for the following experiment.

i would like to know more about the other jedi groups like the seizon sha mutakai or whatever the robes that affect constitution and strength are those and the jalshey since they have different philosophies. also drunken cantina fights. unfortunately i haven't got many things to say so my experiment is somewhat incomplete therefore i will have to continue to use minimal punctuation drop apostrophes and forget capitals in future posts. why? i hear you scream through your internet connection because its rather odd that DarkDeathDealer can bring himself to write this way and can actually be slightly more coherent then some posters drunk and not use lots of emoticons because i use lot of.... them when i drink which brings me back to cantina fights well no it doesnt but i cant edit either or it wouldnt be scientific. but i draw the line at abbreviating them and you as 'em and ya. thats just lazy arrgh my eyes hurt so karma has got me.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

If you want to yell at someone, go do it in their comments box or pm them. This is about KOTOR 3. let's keep it like that, please.

Anyways, back on topic, I really do like the class idea that Accept threw out there. The more I thought about it, the more I started to like it. It would definitely give a more defined line between the differences in the groups as well. There would be an infinite amount of times you could play the game and see different outcomes every time. I'm really liking that idea now.

Change the dialog to be like in Mass Effect. You choose from a few words (instead of a whole blcok of text) and the character says something more elaborate. You won't have to read too much text before answering (so its mroe realistic).

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

ME dialog is just plain stupid. Or should I say extremely stupid

Why would you say that?

Oh, well, when putting it that way... >_<

*sigh* Now I have to agree with Accept, and that's like shooting myself in the foot.

But, yeah, I see now how a talking, mute, PC works. Yeah, yeah, go rub it in my face later, Architect.

ME dialog is just plain stupid. Or should I say extremely stupid

i agree . . . it just wouldnt seem right in the kotor series ! ! !

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Guest The Architect
But, yeah, I see now how a talking, mute, PC works. Yeah, yeah, go rub it in my face later, Architect.

Uh, well umm

Edited by The Architect